Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mk1 DIECAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on FB

O81DO5P.png

jvssFQ9.png

Last edited:
I've been waiting patiently for years for an updated Mk.1, having missed out on the first two releases.

While I want this in the collection, I was planning on displaying it alongside the Diecast Mk.3.

Forget-a-bout-it.

I think it looks great tbh. It'll still look good alongside the other armors. I'll have it on that taller base anyway so the height difference won't be all that noticeable, count me excited.

This figure is a "Limited Time Release" like the black and gold Spidey and Iron Doc Strange, and stops being available for sale on Sunday.
Unlike most on here I've pre-ordered mine, but for those who are on the fence you have 5.5 days to decide!

Hot Toys just really know they botched this set of Marvel announcements. Lol!

Don't forget this crazy exclusive RAAAWW helmet.

RQ2mcOy.png

That is really a pretty lame exclusive part. If it's an accessory they used in the movie I almost always go for exclusives, but that's all they could come up with for the Mark 1? Nothing from the cave?

I've been waiting patiently for years for an updated Mk.1, having missed out on the first two releases.

While I want this in the collection, I was planning on displaying it alongside the Diecast Mk.3.

Forget-a-bout-it.
I have the 2.0 and have been looking forward to getting a completely reengineered figure but this is just a slightly updated rerelease for way to much money. After the years of waiting they can't even give us a new headsculpt or base.

Back