1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March would be wishful thinking at this point, guess it is still possible if she were to release
After the holiday at Secret Base (week of the 10th).

Only other thing would be a simultaneous release with Secret Base... but that hasn't happened since Hela,
From what I can remember.

March would be wishful thinking at this point, guess it is still possible if she were to release
After the holiday at Secret Base (week of the 10th).

Only other thing would be a simultaneous release with Secret Base... but that hasn't happened since Hela,
From what I can remember.

Cheers. Oh well, bit more waiting.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers. Oh well, bit more waiting.[emoji52]

Popcultcha tends to get them in, 2-3 months after the release in Hong Kong . I?ve got her ordered through there and would be surprised to have her before June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcultcha tends to get them in, 2-3 months after the release in Hong Kong . I?ve got her ordered through there and would be surprised to have her before June

Fair enough. I just have a Gamora sized gap in Marvel collection.[emoji846]
Hopefully the arrival of Bespin Leia and Gandalf in the coming months will distract me!

Any rumblings on this release? I've had my PopCultcha pre-order paid off since August last year! Sideshow's site has her releasing Feb-Mar but it would be good to know if that's still the case.

This is one of the last figures I have on flex pay and my payment pushed to March. I don?t expect that to be the last push infortunately

I've had this figure on preorder longer than any other. I am tired of waiting but I don't care cancel her cause I want her so bad and I only have one final payment that keeps being pushed back.

I think there's going to be an explosion of figures once Chinese New Year is over.

Gamora, Solo, Mudtrooper, Krennic... who the hell knows how many other figures are late.

I think there's going to be an explosion of figures once Chinese New Year is over.

Gamora, Solo, Mudtrooper, Krennic... who the hell knows how many other figures are late.

As long as coronavirus doesn?t affect anything I expect the same. Bring it!

Baby Yoda will absolutely come with Coronavirus.

3o3t8q.jpg

Qui-Gon and Cody are scheduled for Q1 I believe :pray:

Was actually thinking this same thing. Hong Kong hasn't been effected by the coronavirus stuff too much. Not yet, at least. It's probably still business as usual for Hot Toys for now. It's been a bit slow on releases lately, so I was thinking along the same lines that Krennic and the Solo figures would be released shortly after the holiday ends - maybe even as soon as next week. Captain Marvel getting released today is a good sign, for sure.

They are holding her for release on GotG Vol. 3 premiere day.

Or postponing is revenge for Gunn's involvement with DC movies ... :D

Back