1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That test-painted head sculpt JC Hong posted back in October looked amazing which is why I wanted this figure badly. I hope that’s how the final version looks.

It's going to be more than 3 years after GOTG2 came out before we get this figure. I can't imagine how long we'll have to wait to get a good Drax figure, if ever.

Budget Stark (over in HK) said earlier today the factories that make HT are closed and probably will not reopen it until the virus is controlled. So i would forget about this for awhile.

Budget Stark (over in HK) said earlier today the factories that make HT are closed and probably will not reopen it until the virus is controlled. So i would forget about this for awhile.

And when you say "a while" you mean a very very long sustained period of time. This virus isn't going anywhere soon.

The loss of life is more important, obviously. But we entitled folk (myself included) can't help but feel this as an additional kick.

To be fair, the annoying part of all this is that Gamora and several other figures have had long delays before the virus was a big problem. There have also been lots of other figures that budged in line for whatever reason.

Yeah, offhand I think my first Gamora delay was in October or November.

To be fair, the annoying part of all this is that Gamora and several other figures have had long delays before the virus was a big problem. There have also been lots of other figures that budged in line for whatever reason.

Yup. Last one I waited THIS long for after pre-order was Ripley, this might actually have taken longer at this point and sure will by the time it's released (if ever).

Kinda glad this has taken so long to come out; I finally decided to pre-order her and Nebula, since I sold the original Gamora back in the day.

Now they just need to release a completely redone Drax... but we know that will never happen :/

Kinda glad this has taken so long to come out; I finally decided to pre-order her and Nebula, since I sold the original Gamora back in the day.

Now they just need to release a completely redone Drax... but we know that will never happen :/

I tell HT and JC Hong we need a Drax with a new body (or at least upper torso) every now and then when a new figure releases on FB comments. Not that it'll help, but I guess saying something is better than nothing. They're not mind readers.

That would be nice to see.

I think she and Wasp have been the most delayed? I've paid less attention to Wasp since I didn't pre-order her and currently don't plan to get her.

At this point i'm starting to believe she will come out after release of GotG Vol. 3 in next two years.

Back