1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Gamora is going she is likely to release at the same time. With these all getting pushed back the EG ones definitely all will. Armored Thanos scheduled for Jan-Mar 2020, unlikely

I think they're pushing everything else back so Armoured Thanos can come early :lol

The way Gamora is going she is likely to release at the same time. With these all getting pushed back the EG ones definitely all will. Armored Thanos scheduled for Jan-Mar 2020, unlikely

The only Marvel figure I badly want before end of the year is diecast Mark 7. That empty space sucks.

The only Marvel figure I badly want before end of the year is diecast Mark 7. That empty space sucks.

Ooo good call. The way HT has been getting their diecast figures out earlier than normal might be a good sign for this. Fingers crossed. This is the one that might take my top spot in my collection, currently held by the mark 6.

Ooo good call. The way HT has been getting their diecast figures out earlier than normal might be a good sign for this. Fingers crossed. This is the one that might take my top spot in my collection, currently held by the mark 6.

Will leave only the diecast Mark 1. Although I have the 2.0 and it's not a figure that really needs an upgrade with the mask down. But I'm sure I'll buy the diecast when it releases in 2024.

Sorry to bump this thread - but I can't believe this figure is still MIA. Wasn't this originally slated for release in May or June? It's half a year later now, I really wonder what the holdup is.

I know there's been a lot of Hot Toys delayed lately. Part of me wonders if that's due in part to everything going on in Hong Kong, and another part wonders if the licensors are getting more involved and changes have to be mad more often. We know Lucasfilm got involved with the Obi-Wan figure earlier this year. I wonder if that's the case for other figures, thus delaying them.

Sorry to bump this thread - but I can't believe this figure is still MIA. Wasn't this originally slated for release in May or June? It's half a year later now, I really wonder what the holdup is.

I know there's been a lot of Hot Toys delayed lately. Part of me wonders if that's due in part to everything going on in Hong Kong, and another part wonders if the licensors are getting more involved and changes have to be mad more often. We know Lucasfilm got involved with the Obi-Wan figure earlier this year. I wonder if that's the case for other figures, thus delaying them.

I think part of it is prioritization of special releases with little pre-order notice. Scarlet Spider, Neon Tech, Stan Lee...ect. Just those figures alone probably push back some production dates by 1-2 months.

I agree, but it sounds like a bit of a stupid business model to continue holding-up release of an already delayed (many times now) product people have waited a long time for just to get a brand new reveal out the door first. If nothing else it's Hot Toys flipping the bird to those that 'got there' first.

This hobby is a waiting game, now even more-so with the licenses HT keeps getting. The sooner people just get over that the better.
I order my figs and dont think another thing about them till they arrive at my door.

This hobby is a waiting game, now even more-so with the licenses HT keeps getting. The sooner people just get over that the better.
I order my figs and dont think another thing about them till they arrive at my door.

Yeah, I think I'd lose my mind if I kept up with what the actual release dates for the figures I pre-ordered were. Whenever I get a "charging soon" notification I'm surprised and excited, even it comes a few months late :)

Last member of Asgardians of Galaxy. I really hoped she will make it this year :(

So do i. There has been a few times I have had to go look at my orders because i could not remember if i ordered something :lol

I also just allow myself to forget about it. Then I get the notice and here it comes! I know I vaguely have Ant-Man and the Wasp, Gamora and a lot of Endgame stuff right now.

I also just allow myself to forget about it. Then I get the notice and here it comes! I know I vaguely have Ant-Man and the Wasp, Gamora and a lot of Endgame stuff right now.

"A lot of Endgame stuff" is a good way to put what I've got out on pre-order as well. I made the mistake of creating a spreadsheet to track costs...yikes.

Even though I know this hasn't been released, every time it's bumped I click :rotfl

But honestly. Just get it released please Hot Toys (begs the heavens).

Any rumblings on this release? I've had my PopCultcha pre-order paid off since August last year! Sideshow's site has her releasing Feb-Mar but it would be good to know if that's still the case.

Back