1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the eyes look odd in that review, like tthe left eye seemed bigger than the right but the unboxer doesnt show a lot of closeups of the head.

I'm actually a tad disappointed that the arms aren't seamless, as I would have been tempted to pick up 2nd one to update the GoTG1 version. Of course from a durability standpoint this is so much better - no worries about elbow tears when posing.

I'm absolutely thrilled the arms aren't seamless. That's the main reason I sold my first Gamora.

I'm actually a tad disappointed that the arms aren't seamless, as I would have been tempted to pick up 2nd one to update the GoTG1 version. Of course from a durability standpoint this is so much better - no worries about elbow tears when posing.

Hmm, maybe they could have included both sets of arms?

There's always something with you...can't you just be happy??? Jeez...always complaining about something! :cuckoo:

:lol

:rotfl

I tried to be happy with this, but between HT's (a) pulling a Hulk and changing her skin tone, (b) eliminating the seamless arms and (c) not making her look Asian, she's an utter failure. I'm canceling!!! :wink1:

:rotfl

Yes, what a shame indeed. This is why I ordered 10 Ronins!!! :lol

There's always something with you...can't you just be happy??? Jeez...always complaining about something! :cuckoo:

:lol

This was a legit LOL from me as the pot (Gmoney) calls the kettle (Buff) black! LOL. I'm always a little sad when HT nails a headsculpt as the boards just aren't quite as...interesting :)

And yet there are people saying it's a great sculpt. They probably have their eyes squinted like Ronin.

giphy.gif

Back