HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here Tyr @nu$ , wha's wrong with the sculpt now?

LOLBatman001_zps50dd6afe.jpg

LOLBatman002_zps5710cee0.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got my doll today and i am blown away. My third HT after Iron Man mk iv and T-800. Im soo glad i got this. For me...the sculpt is dead on...and looks beautiful! I know there are folks out here who have issues...but hes everything I could have wanted. I still love all my sideshow dolls...but HT really does produce a quality product.

I've asked my wife to smack me if I ever refer to any of my 1/6 figures as a doll. ;)

EcKo, love the hardwood in the cave!

BTW, has anyone else seen/mentioned the new Brothers Production "Men in Suit Part 2?" A dark blue suit and a grey suit, both pin-striped, being targeted at Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne bashes respectively. Each comes with matching vest and two different ties.

I can't believe people still haven't received this figure.

What the hell crappened? Chinese New Year is over, business is back as usual over at Asia....what's the g'damn hold up? Why can't HT and sideshow get their s#!t together?

I'm sorry some here are still Awaiting their item(s) and are getting the runaround. I really hope this gets sorted out soon.

Hey Mr Ecko, Thanks!!! Never seen batman bleed in the movie so wanted to try it out on the slight opened mouth, I was worried initially of putting too much red.

No , it looks great , I always wondered why there was never any damage to Waynes face in any of the films besides when he was not wearing the Cowl

passing along words from Tim when I hit 1,000 posts...
"the confirmation of having no life":yess::hi5:

:1-1:

:yess::wave:hi5:

Dun remember seeing him getting punched in the face on the first two films, only with Bane he gets the pain physically, with the joker is psychologically.

Sorry Fiend, dun think i am selling them, they are not finished yet at the moment , still had to "implant" the connecter behind. Any suggestions?

Are there any QC issues with this figure other than the googly eyes?

I have just come from another thread and they said people here are getting a lot of excuses from sideshow about not acknowledging their are problems with the DX12.

:confused:

You must be referring to the excuses SS is giving to those who havent received their DX 12 but people who are known to have ordered after certain people have received theirs. Im one of them.....

You must be referring to the excuses SS is giving to those who havent received their DX 12 but people who are known to have ordered after certain people have received theirs. Im one of them.....

Sorry to hear that Fiend, hope you get yours soon.

:pray:

Last edited:

Alot of ppl thought it was instock too, only to find out later that SS was "expecting" them to be instock. But yet somehow some members who placed orders after others are getting their figures but not the ones who ordered earlier (like Fiend). The crazy thing is (from what we've heard here) that SS customer service has been uncooperative it seems and pretty much lying to some of our fellow boardies when questioned about the validity of their "in stock" statement on the we page

Alot of ppl thought it was instock too, only to find out later that SS was "expecting" them to be instock. But yet somehow some members who placed orders after others are getting their figures but not the ones who ordered earlier (like Fiend). The crazy thing is (from what we've heard here) that SS customer service has been uncooperative it seems and pretty much lying to some of our fellow boardies when questioned about the validity of their "in stock" statement on the we page

:goodpost:

Hmm ok thanks for explaining, that is very strange and wrong for giving DX12s out to people who ordered after people that ordered theirs earlier. :mad:

I emailed them 2 days ago and have no response... I'm thinking seriously about cancell with them, no for the delays, but the lies and ignore customers.

Back