HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What happend to Batman´s a** crack, is he trying to pull an Ace Ventura imitation...:rotfl:rotfl

[ame="https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVttyxPxnE"]https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVttyxPxnE[/ame]

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is Kai's mouthpiece still available? I kept seeing people mention it but I thought it was the same as robbie's and hunterelf's. Didn't realise till seeing pics now that its the medicom.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Occasionally a comment will make me tilt my head back and laugh. This was one of them. :)
:exactly:

Is Kai's mouthpiece still available? I kept seeing people mention it but I thought it was the same as robbie's and hunterelf's. Didn't realise till seeing pics now that its the medicom.

Mate, I emailed him regarding the mouthpiece, all in all it took me about 30 mins and a few emails back and forth and I'd ordered it, painted, with EMS shipping, for about £35 quid. Well worth it. It came in less than a week (chinese new year aside)

His email is:

[email protected]

Mate, I emailed him regarding the mouthpiece, all in all it took me about 30 mins and a few emails back and forth and I'd ordered it, painted, with EMS shipping, for about £35 quid. Well worth it. It came in less than a week (chinese new year aside)

His email is:

[email protected]

Awesome, thanks man. You're a star. I have robbie's and love it but would be cool to have an alternative too. And this looks really great.

I ordered mine on Jan 30th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I live in California. I asked SSC what was up with people getting theirs before me-when they ordered sometime in February. No response after 30 hours.

That's what I want to know as well. I'm in the same boat. :dunno

Awesome, thanks man. You're a star. I have robbie's and love it but would be cool to have an alternative too. And this looks really great.

No problem buddy. And that's exactly what I thought and it really is worth having. It is pure bale.

IMG_0237_zpsd460aaea.jpg
IMG_0259_zps34f66e13.jpg
IMG_0251-2_zps2b02e29a.jpg

Awesome. Did you do any mods to it?

No problem buddy. And that's exactly what I thought and it really is worth having. It is pure bale.

Yeah, looks really great. Will have to shoot him an email and see if they're still available.

So... anyone know of a promo code for modelzone or know where I can buy 2x Dx12's in Europe for about £200 each? :D

Went back to the drawing board with my squint mod and redid it. The problem with Hot Toy's PERS, be it JokerDX, batmanDX, DX12, Joker DX11, is that they don't sculpt the EYELIDS.

3166pnd.jpg

Yeah, looks really great. Will have to shoot him an email and see if they're still available.

Hes still doing those. And maybe after he's done, he'll be doing a similar one like robbie and hunterelf - the DX12 wayne mouthplate.

Re: PERS

What you might want is IEBS. Independent Eye Blinking System. ;) (See what I did there?)

Joke all you want, but there's no way you can deny this looks more like the shape of the human eye:

m7x7ba.jpg

i2lrie.jpg

Hot Toys would improve alot if they sculpted it like I do. And I suck at sculpting. Worst of all they DO sculpt eyelids on NON-PERS sculpts:

394683_10150915281577344_1992014688_n.jpg

Look how silly this looks because it simply has no TOP eyelids! (and because he looks DURRR but you get my drift!) :lol

attachment.php

and again no top eyelids:

Batman_Michael_Keaton_1989_Hot_Toys_DX-10.jpg

Last edited:

I wish they'd just get rid of PERS completely.

I wish they'd just get rid of PERS completely.

PERS is great for moving the eyes side to side. anything else....not so much. its the nature of the beast, you simply cannot replicate the natural movement of eye with stationary lids. the best you will ever do is find a happy medium...which is what HT tries to do.

for this guy in specific i wish they just took the bale sculpt and used it for the eyes and mouth and let it be.

Last edited:

Hes still doing those. And maybe after he's done, he'll be doing a similar one like robbie and hunterelf - the DX12 wayne mouthplate.

Cool, will have to pick one up then. Looks like it massively improves the dx12. I already have robbie's Wayne mouth plate, love it, but would be good to have options. Shame there isn't a good angry face plate for him. Although I actually think the dx02 angry plate is really good. From what I can remember anyway.

PERS is great for moving the eyes side to side. anything else....not so much. its the nature of the beast, you simply cannot replicate the natural movement of eye with stationary lids. the best you will ever do is find a happy medium...which is what HT tries to do.

for this guy in specific i wish they just took the bale sculpt and used it for the eyes and mouth and let it be.

a6u5g.jpg

2s8lrp2.jpg

IMO this looks alot like the human eye. And it's not even painted yet.

Am going to be doing this for people that are interested. However, you will have to deconstruct the cowl yourself, as I dont want to risk breaking anyone's cowl trying to get the PERS out and be blamed for it. Contact me first please.

Back