HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So the SSC representative I'm talking to is willing to investigate why select February orders have successfully shipped. He would like order numbers though. Is anyone who got theirs shipped willing to give me their order number?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So the SSC representative I'm talking to is willing to investigate why select February orders have successfully shipped. He would like order numbers though. Is anyone who got theirs shipped willing to give me their order number?

"i cant speculate on this i need exact order numbers"

this is what i was told finally when asking about why some people who ordered after after me on the 29th where receiving them. all the other times i have asked they just avoided the question completely.

DX 12 is back to In Stock on the SS web site. No more checking inventory tag. Don't know of this means anything, but it could be a good sign.

must have been a fluke. its back to check back soon.

Anyone couls give me a hint on what type of body and were to buy with the suit to put togerter a custom bruce wayne figure with the extra head?

I wish they'd just get rid of PERS completely.

Yup.

a6u5g.jpg

2s8lrp2.jpg

IMO this looks alot like the human eye. And it's not even painted yet.

Am going to be doing this for people that are interested. However, you will have to deconstruct the cowl yourself, as I dont want to risk breaking anyone's cowl trying to get the PERS out and be blamed for it. Contact me first please.

Looks good if a bit exaggerated, should probably tone it down just a bit. Then I'd want to see it painted first. Then maybe I'd contact you.

Dont bother. They'll lie to you anyway.

"i cant speculate on this i need exact order numbers"

this is what i was told finally when asking about why some people who ordered after after me on the 29th where receiving them. all the other times i have asked they just avoided the question completely.

They never answered that question for me. In fact each email became more irritated and condescending in tone which I was really surprised over.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine on friday from SS. Amazing release and the most fun I've had unboxing a figure in a while.

Yeah I think I placed my order maybe 3 weeks ago.

This has got to be the best selling figure from HT.

They never answered that question for me. In fact each email became more irritated and condescending in tone which I was really surprised over.

they only answered with this after i canceled with them and asked for a refund. i asked every time i spoke with someone and they would skip over the question every single time.

Strike while the irons hot. Its really cool when the hobby supports the hobby. ;)

Back