Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a couple of pics with some cheap cowl I got off eBay.

I like to think its one of the Batman impersonators that the Joker has just dealt with. :lol

DSCF1742_zpsb315c63c.jpg
DSCF1743_zpscaacfaa6.jpg

Yes Narrow shoulder body, the DX11 does not have regular ball peg ankle connectors so if your using a regular body you will never be able to fit the DX11 feet onto it.

Oh man, that's bad news. maybe sanding the pegs could do the trick?

I was wondering if I could get a simple picture request of Keaton Batman behind Joker 2.0 sitting at the table in the interrogation room that Joker 2.0 came with... Just curious on How it will look, thanks.

I'm getting a BR Joker sometime this week. Do I need to be careful switching the heads out? I've heard of the heads breaking on the DX01 and having to use a Hairdryer so I'm curious if it's the same with BR Joker.

Yes, the ring on the the br joker that attaches to the neck adapter is prone to breaking..not really breaking, just detaching from the sculpt.

Last edited:
No you are right ! My DX02 stays pretty dust free, but the DX12 and BB figures can get pretty dusty, but I keep one in a display case now and the other in my detolf.

My DX12 is a horrible dust magnet....especially the cape! I had to use a lint roller on it several times now.

I'd say it would look a little more accurate if you'd use the Cop joker sculpt. I don't think they'd let him use his make-up!

Hmm, I was thinking that but then I don't want to lose my Cop Joker fig for this.

I could strip the paint of the DX11 sculpt, I have seen that done on here, but IDK if I want to do that either? Lets just say he has just entered the institution so no time to undo his makeup? :lol

You didn't see that scene where they led him into Arkham? It rolled after the credits. :wink1:

Really ? If he went to Arkham they would of put him in a straight jacket im thinking?

Makes me think when Ned Flanders went. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qcLy8h9grQ[/ame]

one of the best Simpsons episodes imo.

Mallomars :rotfl

Back