Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xrpi.jpg

looks like it has potential....a little too much white paint though....likeness is very good.

It was meant to represent the party crash scene, hence why it has a lot of white paint. Also the LED lights make it appear whiter/brighter than it really is (the green hair isn't that bright either).

But anyway, monkeyrobotmaster paints them according to whatever scene the buyer chooses, so if you don't want it to have too much white paint you can just request to have it painted differently :)

One more pic. Tried to get it looking a little more natural without the bright LED lights. Sorry for the lack of quality on these shots, I only have a phone to take pictures with. No camera.

3c08.jpg

Ah, and it came like this? (Sorry for the questions, I'm just wondering whether to buy one of the heads or not when it goes up again)

No problem with the questions :) but yes, the head came exactly like this. I wanted the head to resemble the party crash scene, so Zach painted it that way and styled the hair that way. If you buy one painted, you just tell Zach which scene you want and he'll make it looking like that specific scene with the paint and hair. If you go through his thread, there are pictures of the other scenes he has done.

Alternatively, you can buy it unpainted, and either paint it yourself (if you have the skills), or get one of the excellent artists on these boards to paint it for you.

Back