Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm using two types of LED strips...cool white at the front of the Detolf and the multicolor ones from IKEA at the back, so I can change the backlighting depending on my mood and it doesn't affect the lighting on the figures themselves. :)

My god the eyes on DX12 are flat out ridiculous. I'm sorry, but they really are absurd, could hardly be worse.

Thats why I held off so long to get it. Then when I did I disassembled the PERS and put in the Wayne eyes.
DX02's are worse. I've learned that you can't have the eyes looking straight out or else they look huge.

Yup. There should always be more white below the iris than above and there should always be some white showing below the iris.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thats why I held off so long to get it. Then when I did I disassembled the PERS and put in the Wayne eyes.

Yup. There should always be more white below the iris than above and there should always be some white showing below the iris.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, fiend, can I PM you a picture and get your input?

q6yz.jpg

6i9x.jpg

w0af.jpg

One more pic. Tried to get it looking a little more natural without the bright LED lights. Sorry for the lack of quality on these shots, I only have a phone to take pictures with. No camera.

3c08.jpg

These custom sculpts look incredible! Keeps this thread/figure interesting!

Hey guys haven't posted here for a while but I have had my Joker 2.0 out of the box for several months now with no detolf or display case and the coat still appears to be relatively dust free. :yess:

Has anyone else noticed that this doesn't attract dust very well?

Hey guys haven't posted here for a while but I have had my Joker 2.0 out of the box for several months now with no detolf or display case and the coat still appears to be relatively dust free. :yess:

Has anyone else noticed that this doesn't attract dust very well?

Yes I think you are right. One of my DX11 Jokers is not in a case or detolf and it seems pretty dust free, maybe its hard to see the dust on his coat or its made of a material which does not attract so much dust :dunno

My Batman stuff is the opposite though, real dust magnets.

Yes I think you are right. One of my DX11 Jokers is not in a case or detolf and it seems pretty dust free, maybe its hard to see the dust on his coat or its made of a material which does not attract so much dust :dunno

Yeah I said wow this figure has been out for months I bet to get my lint remover out to remove the dust/lint and it was like there was nothing there to remove. I was like WTF? :eek

I don't care what the reasons are just glad I didn't have to clean it. :lol

Do you mean all your Batman stuff is? My DX12s are pretty much dust free to. Maybe I am just lucky. :dunno

My 2 Jokers are pretty dust free except for the stand and table. Bane's coat shows dust pretty easily though. I think it might be the colors/materials on the Joker that makes it seem less dusty. I'm not complaining either though.

No you are right ! My DX02 stays pretty dust free, but the DX12 and BB figures can get pretty dusty, but I keep one in a display case now and the other in my detolf.

That sucks about the dust accumulating on your DX12, that would be hard to get rid of since most of it I assume collects in between the armor where the fabric is right?

Mine doesn't get too dusty. The trousers and garments under the purple coat (which is a DX01 on mine) require only a very light dusting. The coat seems to attract most of it, so acts as a buffer of sorts.

Can someone tell me if Joker is on a narrow shoulder body? Does the foot peg that comes along the body will fit the shoes?
I'm trying to kitbash another Joker, but it seems that I have problem fitting the foot peg onto the DX11 shoes

Can someone tell me if Joker is on a narrow shoulder body? Does the foot peg that comes along the body will fit the shoes?
I'm trying to kitbash another Joker, but it seems that I have problem fitting the foot peg onto the DX11 shoes

Yes Narrow shoulder body, the DX11 does not have regular ball peg ankle connectors so if your using a regular body you will never be able to fit the DX11 feet onto it.

Back