Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would give someone X amount of dollars if they painted the makeup and hair like this for me.

joker_wideweb__470x253,2.jpg

91110.gif

Hmm, I was thinking that but then I don't want to lose my Cop Joker fig for this.

I could strip the paint of the DX11 sculpt, I have seen that done on here, but IDK if I want to do that either? Lets just say he has just entered the institution so no time to undo his makeup? :lol

It looks cool either way!

I think Joker 2.0 was somewhat trying to achieve this look, at least partially. I just notice that the black smudge on the DX11's right eye looks just like the above pictures.

Yeah, the makeup is pretty much the same. I just want the extra smudges and rubbed off makeup look. And I really want the accurate roots with faded dye look. I want my two DX11's to look somewhat different.

New pose -

Sorry if this has already been asked but I noticed that my Jokers right arm was getting a bit loose for my liking so does anyone have any tips on how to tighten it up or is it just a grin it and bear it job, thanks.

Looks kind of neat if not movie accurate.

aw the heck with movie accuracy. what's the point of having toys if you can't have fun with them! i ordered that asmus suit too ~ it looks cool!

i'm still working on my joker family (it's been a long summer), but it's coming along. haven't decided what i want my goons to look like and harley's endlessly a work-in-progress.

familyportrait2.jpg

just got this bad boy for $210, open for display but no defect, still in great condition, wohoo!!

That's a great deal! I just got mine brand new for wayyyyyyy more than you paid. I'm jealous!!

no need to jealous bro, the reason I got $210 for Joker because usd rate rose very high againts my local currency for the last 2 months, causing economy crysis.... if I calculate using usd exchange rate at early 2013, so I got this Joker at about 250.... well, still cheaper I guess :D

no need to jealous bro, the reason I got $210 for Joker because usd rate rose very high againts my local currency for the last 2 months, causing economy crysis.... if I calculate using usd exchange rate at early 2013, so I got this Joker at about 250.... well, still cheaper I guess :D

Still not a bad deal, almost 30 bucks under what it retailed for in US.

Finally got my dx11 head sculpts in. Now all i need is the jacket, shoes, and gloves and i will have "my" perfect hot toys joker!! Here are some crappy phone pics !

hahahaha, sig lu bro, bikin ngakak.

back to topic.

yes i think this is one of the best DX too date. accessory wise.

Back