Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this two days ago... Wonderful figure!

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Nerds and nerdettes i need your expertise. Ive just ordered a DX11, Already have a DX01 but while i have both in hand im wondering if there is anything i should salvage from the DX01 that i can make " more accurate " with the new figure ? Ill be selling off my dx01 but id like to know if theres anything you guys could say to keep.

i always tell my gf my figures are old ones hahaha

sometimes she believes me....

others...

I tell my wife I buy them at Walmart, so when I die some lucky sob is going to get them for $5.00 at a swapmeet , mmm maybe I should request to be buried with them .

yeah, i just checked my two sets and they're not felted, but they all do have sorta rubbery little thin squares on the bottom.

hadn't noticed them before!

: D

Nerds and nerdettes i need your expertise. Ive just ordered a DX11, Already have a DX01 but while i have both in hand im wondering if there is anything i should salvage from the DX01 that i can make " more accurate " with the new figure ? Ill be selling off my dx01 but id like to know if theres anything you guys could say to keep.

save the coat ~ the grenade rig is a hot item. frankly, i'd save the pants too if i had to give up my dx01 (perish the thought!!!). then you would have the rig and the suspenders, both of which are lacking on the dx11.

So a question for others with the figure... anyone have issues with the ankle joints? Mine seem a bit... loose... as in, if I position him in a standing positiong withOUT the stand, he just ends up falling forward. With the stand he is just fine, of course. It's nothing that concerns me majorly, I just thought I would check.

The ankles on mine have been a bit loose since the day I got him. I honestly don't have any suggestions other than to just use the stand. I always use the stand when posing him up so it isn't that big of a deal to me.:dunno

The ankles on mine are super tight. I sort of have problems posing mine just because it's hard to get the shoes to move how I want them.

my first one's been on his feet since i got him out of the box ~ without a stand and without problems. my second one seems to have slightly looser ankles and has been sitting around most of the time.

i have a third dx11 body wearing some indiana jones shoes and he's a bit woggly, but it could be because i am mixing sideshow and hot toys on that one.

I tell my wife I buy them at Walmart, so when I die some lucky sob is going to get them for $5.00 at a swapmeet , mmm maybe I should request to be buried with them .

:rotfl:rotfl
I always try to find a way to be working in the yard or something so I can meet the UPS/USPS so I can stash them in my garage without my wife knowing. I used up all the old Ive had this forever excuse for at least the rest of the year.

:rotfl:rotfl
I always try to find a way to be working in the yard or something so I can meet the UPS/USPS so I can stash them in my garage without my wife knowing. I used up all the old Ive had this forever excuse for at least the rest of the year.

ha ha ha ha that was my old line too " I had them forever" until she got wise to it, so I tell her I only payed 25 bucks for them and so far so good just for show I bought and Iron Man figure for 20.00 at walmart and showed her the receipt :yess:

ha ha ha ha that was my old line too " I had them forever" until she got wise to it, so I tell her I only payed 25 bucks for them and so far so good just for show I bought and Iron Man figure for 20.00 at walmart and showed her the receipt :yess:

Dude that's brilliant. Maybe we need a thread on "how to bend the truth and not get caught collecting 1/6."

I made a Review of this Masterpiece! Its like allways only in German but the Footage is worthy to take a look i guess!! Just an awesome awesome Figure! Greetings from Germany Ladies and Gentleman and have fun with this Hot Toys Masterpiece^^

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4KhcC9Dik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4KhcC9Dik[/ame]

Took the plunge and got both of them.
I must admit they look better in hand than in most of the pictures. especially Batman. Not a big fan of the normal joker sculpt, not too happy with the the other 2 faceplates from Batman.

IMAG0177_zps2c7944ab.jpg

Back