Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the moody lighting :clap

I got 4 Jokers made up at the mo,

DSCF1504_zpsd7e02e97.jpg
DSCF1505_zps1b885b24.jpg

DX01 on the right but with DX11 head sculpt.
DSCF1515_zps1195c18d.jpg

Last edited:
Ok Shells....I love your set up, have for a while now, but for the love of all that is holy, lol....why is BR joker been in the sitting position for so long, let's see that baby!

Can someone help me answering this question: What is the difference between this body and the old narrow shoulder and the old advanced true type (not the new arnold one)? Is there much of a difference? Is this new one skinnier/slimmer? Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me answering this question: What is the difference between this body and the old narrow shoulder and the old advanced true type (not the new arnold one)? Is there much of a difference? Is this new one skinnier/slimmer? Thanks in advance.

The only difference I've noticed is the sculpted forearms and the new foot pegs.

Its not slimmer, not in the chest at least. I've heard that its an advanced body with narrow arms. And that's what it appears to be in pics its just the sculpting itself on the chest doesn't look the same as the new advanced body or regular or whatever they're calling it now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder why HT did not include the rocket launcher in this release? So iconic...

Yeah I know ! Like WTF Hot Toys, its in the movie just as much as the machine gun. I got the RPG on ebay for £8-9 so no big expense but yeah HT should of put one in the DX11 box. As for Joker 3.0 well I wouldn't put it past HT :exactly:

He looks cool posed with it too.

DSCF1124_zpsbb0b60c9.jpg

The only difference I've noticed is the sculpted forearms and the new foot pegs.

Its not slimmer, not in the chest at least. I've heard that its an advanced body with narrow arms. And that's what it appears to be in pics its just the sculpting itself on the chest doesn't look the same as the new advanced body or regular or whatever they're calling it now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! :)

Has anyone bought that Headplay PERS sculpt? I'm bashing a second Joker and was wondering if it looked halfway-semi-kinda-almost decent in hand.

Has anyone bought that Headplay PERS sculpt? I'm bashing a second Joker and was wondering if it looked halfway-semi-kinda-almost decent in hand.

on the original the face paint is kinda pinkish, on the HP is white, also the eyes are very white and the iris lighter in color than the original, the head sculpt is the same

Back