Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannibal, that last pic looks great! I'm tempted to put eyeballs in the laughing head sculpt. Has anyone tried this?

Hannibal, that last pic looks great! I'm tempted to put eyeballs in the laughing head sculpt. Has anyone tried this?

No but I resculpted the eyes on the regular PERS head. Which worked out well. The problem with putting eyeballs into the laughing head is that the entire sculpt is "squinting"? Might look very odd?:dunno

Slightly fuzzy pic. Simple and futzed. Futz your Jokers people!

9177050795_49a42e1331_o.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever finish up all the mods on the PERS head, Rory? I'd love to see it if you did.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Nearly, just trying to dye some hair the right color which is more problematic than I thought. :( got the perfect hair but can't get the rit dye to come out strong enough. Hopefully I will finish him up this week.

That darn bathrobe texture coat of his always photographs lousy- in hand so much nicer!

Nothing out of the ordinary. I just push and pulled his coat in for a while. Squeezed his arms together a bit. Used tweezers to make sure everything underneath is flat and not scrunched. Pinched and smoothed his shoulders, tips, and everywhere in general. Left it alone after 10 min or so, then went back to it with fresh eyes later. On and off doing this.

I've never liked the cro magnon eyebrows on this figure. I wonder if making the eye makeup a little more round would help

Man...the dx01 coat is so much better....im still trying to piece together the best of both figures....damn shoes ellude me.

Sorry buddy. I appear to have somewhat stolen your pose.
More snaps of the DX11, experimenting with different flash directions and lighting.

Some of them make him look positively demonic.

Been done many times before me bud, its quite a common pose seeing as it resembles the why so serious scene with gambol. Had him posed in it for a few weeks so he'll be due for a change of pose soon.

Back