Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped mine over to an '89 Joker body last night, not sure what was included with him body-wise, but it's a better fit than the DX01 body I was using. Up around the shoulders especially.

Has anyone asked SS what the latest is? Obviously it's unlikely it will be before March but just curious whether anyone had heard differently from them.

It is a modified TT advanced Body with narrow shoulders/arms. So you can't just pick a body from anywhere and use that as this one is one of a kind.

However, the clothing will probably fit the DX01 body but not look as good. :dunno

If you have the DX01 just stick the spare head on that for the interrogation scene, but only if you do not want to display the DX01 one again though.

Hope I have helped in some way. :wink1:

Thank you, that is helpful. Unfortunately, I want to keep my DX01 as-is, as he has a unique sculpt (as well as the unique grenade rig). Hence the need for a new, additional body.

What do you think about using a normal narrow-shouldered Truetype, rather than this unique, modified Advanced Truetype? If that would work, it would probably be cheaper...

Thank you, that is helpful. Unfortunately, I want to keep my DX01 as-is, as he has a unique sculpt (as well as the unique grenade rig). Hence the need for a new, additional body.

What do you think about using a normal narrow-shouldered Truetype, rather than this unique, modified Advanced Truetype? If that would work, it would probably be cheaper...

That will work but the 2.0 clothing won't fit quite as naturally.

Back