Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the proto def looked better oh well still good enough, the inside of the eyes look weird though.
The proto had yellowish teeth as well i think.
Seriously why can't ht give the same quality as the protos? As much money we give them they ought to try harder i think.

Still if this does come out next month i will buy for sure. :impatient:

Man the proto def looked better oh well still good enough, the inside of the eyes look weird though.
The proto had yellowish teeth as well i think. Seriously why can't ht give the same quality as the protos? As much money we give them they ought to try harder i think.

if you dont think those teeth are yellow i'd hate to see what you are carrying in your mouth. :dunno:dunno:dunno:lecture:lecture:lecture

The proto had yellowish teeth as well i think.
Seriously why can't ht give the same quality as the protos? As much money we give them they ought to try harder i think.

Um...maybe because they have to produce several thousand of these alone on top of all the other figures they make? If you want proto quality quit complaining and go drop $1000+ on a custom. :lol

Are you guys going to pose your joke with the desk when u get yours? I can't really do that as i dont have much space for that.
I will pose mine next to batman with a gun pose i think.

Here you go

photoacu.jpg

some of these look so much "sweatier" than others. or is it the light?

Christina at Sideshow just told me that all 5 of these will be shipping out to us throughout March.

Black Widow
Loki
Thor
Bane
Joker 2.0

This printed paint looks pretty good to me. Really close to the hand painted of the proto. Only issue so far is the gloss on the paint. How bad is it in hand?

This printed paint looks pretty good to me. Really close to the hand painted of the proto. Only issue so far is the gloss on the paint. How bad is it in hand?
Yeah easy pass for me if it's too glossy.

Christina at Sideshow just told me that all 5 of these will be shipping out to us throughout March.

Black Widow
Loki
Thor
Bane
Joker 2.0
Yikes.

Catwoman is missing from that list. Figured she would be pushed out...:impatient:

Dispite those who don't collect Marvel as well as DC, considering the list is already 5 deep, I'd say she's NOT missing. Sorry. I'm fine with Catwoman, Wolverine and maybe Mark VII for April.

Yeah easy pass for me if it's too glossy.

Yikes.

Its just the pic. We've seen it before and it looks fine.

Dispite those who don't collect Marvel as well as DC, considering the list is already 5 deep, I'd say she's NOT missing. Sorry. I'm fine with Catwoman, Wolverine and maybe Mark VII for April.

Makes me glad I don't collect Marvel. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Catwoman is missing from that list. Figured she would be pushed out...:impatient:

She's for sure coming in late April or early May. I canceled mine last night to use the VALENTINE2013 discount. After doing do the SSC web page always ask "Are you sure? We can put you a payment plan" or soming along those lines. Under that text it showed that I could be billed twice for flex payments for March and April.

So she is for sure being pushed back...

Back