Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've said openly and honestly that I'm a damn hypocrite so it's funny to me too. I honestly, truly do not care one iota about the shoes though. :lol

Not even one bit. Now if I could find a pair for under $15..... :lol

I will say though that the only reason I've gotten the tie and blazer was because I snuck in and got em for cheap on eBay. $12 and $15 respectively. If I hadn't won those auctions I wouldn't have them. The BIN prices are too high and I just got lucky with what I won.

I will say though that the only reason I've gotten the tie and blazer was because I snuck in and got em for cheap on eBay. $12 and $15 respectively. If I hadn't won those auctions I wouldn't have them. The BIN prices are too high and I just got lucky with what I won.

You are lucky because every time I bid on something it always sells for the buy it now price or very close to it. It really pisses me off, I think why do these people bother bidding when they could just BIN, WTF? :mad:

You are lucky because every time I bid on something it always sells for the buy it now price or very close to it. It really pisses me off, I think why do these people bother bidding when they could just BIN, WTF? :mad:

Exactly this, it makes me wonder why people won't just go for the BIN stuff. I've had similar experience bidding on some HT parts.

A little off-topic but somewhat related, I really dislike it when people start bidding on one particular item while there's another listing of the very same item elsewhere that's completely untouched, yet somehow everyone keeps bidding on the same listing.

people on ebay will bid something up right to the gills just to "stay on top" with 6 days still left on the auction. it's kind of brainless.

: o p

that said, people also lie like soggy dogs about winning auctions cheap all the time. i've seen (elsewhere) people claim to have won one-of-a-kind-type things i was also watching for nowhere near the price it actually sold.

so don't believe everything you see or hear about ebay. it's a roulette wheel. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you just end up paying the bin price. and people play it all sorts of ways.

Well I've said openly and honestly that I'm a damn hypocrite so it's funny to me too. I honestly, truly do not care one iota about the shoes though. :lol

Not even one bit. Now if I could find a pair for under $15..... :lol

I like the DX shoes and that's what I'm using foe the laughing sculpt. It'll be a mix. I have the 2.0 shirt, pants and tie. The shoes are DX01 and the vest is V1 but I took off that horrid Velcro strip and replaced it with snaps which was a ***** to do.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

as requested by darkavatar--well not the first pic but thought it looked good, so...

jokermcuweatheredsuit_zps384c3c9d.jpg

Excellent Joker! :clap

Was going to pay more just to get him early but instead I'm going to use the extra money to get the parts needed to make an interrogation Joker.

All I need are:
Tie
Shirt
Pants
Waistcoat
Shoes and socks

Worked it out and even at ebay prices I can get all of these for less than £100

Do we know what body is being used?

I have some spare normal-sized Truetypes - it might make more sense for me to pick up spare parts for an Interrogation Joker rather than purchase 2 of these.

Do we know what body is being used?

I have some spare normal-sized Truetypes - it might make more sense for me to pick up spare parts for an Interrogation Joker rather than purchase 2 of these.

It is a modified TT advanced Body with narrow shoulders/arms. So you can't just pick a body from anywhere and use that as this one is one of a kind.

However, the clothing will probably fit the DX01 body but not look as good. :dunno

If you have the DX01 just stick the spare head on that for the interrogation scene, but only if you do not want to display the DX01 one again though.

Hope I have helped in some way. :wink1:

It is a modified TT advanced Body with narrow shoulders/arms. So you can't just pick a body from anywhere and use that as this one is one of a kind.

However, the clothing will probably fit the DX01 body but not look as good. :dunno

If you have the DX01 just stick the spare head on that for the interrogation scene, but only if you do not want to display the DX01 one again though.

Hope I have helped in some way. :wink1:

Thats my plan. The DX11 is replacing the traditional joker look with the coat and the DX01 is going to have the laughing sculpt on it for the interrogation scene.

Just going to use a narrow for my Joker. Then the one with the coat on top can have it so you cant tell its a smaller body, then I'll use the actual DX11 for the interrogation scene

Back