Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feel bad for you bro! can you take pictures? how bad is it?

i can maybe replace your hands and the gun and possibly fix your uniform if you want. might have the shoes also.

i have had dogs all my life and have lost a thing or two to their jaws. but patience is a small price for their unconditional love.

I'll try to get some pictures soon.

:waveAnybody knows of a mod to put the dx11 shoes on the dx1? don't want to buy a dx 11 body, so if you can think of another way to do it please let me know, thanks :wave

What's the general preference for the body on the cop outfit? SSC has the slim in stock, but looks a bit too slim. Muscular is out obviously. Thanks

It's made for Narrow. Slim is too small and anything larger than Narrow won't be a good fit, especially at the shoulders.

I don't remember. I didn't think Devil made one but he may have. I wish someone would post it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
here it is! think creg customs made it but not sure
Jokercoat.gif

Hey guys Just need some info. What's a fair price for the Dx01 joker head only? I mean off ebay of course. And if anyone is selling theirs; let me know!

*PS I mean the Pers head

Last edited:
^ You never know. I've seen the DX01 sell for very reasonable price on here. Im really curious to see where this will be a year from now after everyone has their 2.0's. Think it will take a dive?
Speaking of which, I wonder how the DX02 is faring since the DX12.

What is the DX01 going for these days? I've just been offered one in almost mint condition for £180. Is that a good price?

I already own the new DX11, but missed out on this original DX01. Should I get the DX01? There are still going for around £200, which is only slightly less than what you'd get for the DX11.

That is fantastic!! i always wondered what the cop joker would look like with a good paint job and real hair!! amazing

No customs do not rule in fact the majority of them suck, I told you that before but you just don't get it. That hot toys cop Joker I posted has a horrible paint job but I am trying to say that because it is painted differently you can see that the head sculpt of the cop Joker is the best resemblance to heath as the jaw is the same shape and is narrow like heaths.

Just compare them.

Hot toys cop Joker(same sculpt just painted differently)

JokerPosterB1.jpg

Real Heath

Heath-Ledger-as-Joker-in-Dark-Knight.jpg

Yeah, that old Silent Surfer custom is awesome. I still think the cop head has the strongest likeness but it doesn't get a lot of recognition for some reason.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back