Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a funny set of pics when I finally found my DX01 coat. I pieced mine together and back in the day the DX01 coat hard to find not to mention expensive. I was damn excited. So I'll post these for those who haven't seen them.

Pure genius!!!!! Nice one Fiend. I love stuff like that. Like Ecko's Steven Seagal pics with the fast food.

Awesome!!

Hi guys, I'm new here and in collecting Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures. one of my college professors collects these figures and when he showed me his collection, i went crazy due to the fact that i have never seen toys with that much level of detail before. I started collecting during the summer of last year. As of now, my collection consists of a few Nolan's BB/TDK/TDKR characters, terminator figures, and the Avengers.

i was wondering if anyone here may have a spare police joker head sculpt they're willing to sell for a reasonable price?

all i need now is that head to complete the cop version. i had tried looking on eBay, but the one head i saw was about $80+.

does anybody here by any chance have the dx01 police joker clothes and accessories they would like to sell for a decent price. my only one just got shredded by my stupid pit bull. i had accidentally left my police joker figure on my coffee table and went to my morning summer class. when i came back, i saw my dumb pit chewing on it like it was a bone. the damage done to the figure was pretty bad. the clothes were torn from all angles, shoes had bite marks or dents, hands were chewed off, rifle had bite marks as well. the worst part is that i had purchased the police joker HS a few days ago to complete this figure and now it's all for nothing. by the way, i just started collecting since the summer of last year and this particular figure was at the top of my list as a must have. so if any of you guys can help a brother out, I'll truly be grateful. i live in the USA also

arghhhhhhhhhhh! sorry to hear this!

i do have some extra pieces of the set, but i'm not sure i want to part with them.

: o p

feel bad for you bro! can you take pictures? how bad is it?

i can maybe replace your hands and the gun and possibly fix your uniform if you want. might have the shoes also.

i have had dogs all my life and have lost a thing or two to their jaws. but patience is a small price for their unconditional love.

Back