Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre ordered through sideshow, this could be the last Deadpool figure we get and it looks really good. Toystv figure looks like all QC issues from v1 solved and I’m digging the better material used for the red portions.

What were QC issues on the first one actually ? I recall something about the suit joint at the wrist or something. Did the Toystv guys mention things specifically in the video ?

I pre ordered through sideshow, this could be the last Deadpool figure we get and it looks really good. Toystv figure looks like all QC issues from v1 solved and I’m digging the better material used for the red portions.

I can't imagine HT doesn't do another Deadpool for DP3 or X-Force or whatever is coming next. Especially if the suit doesn't change much, they can just re-run this again and create 2 new accessories. Maybe then we'll get the Wade head!

What were QC issues on the first one actually ? I recall something about the suit joint at the wrist or something. Did the Toystv guys mention things specifically in the video ?

Everything I heard was about suit deterioration and flaking pleather.

Really? 1st i have heard of it. I have the 1st one and have had him in very extreme poses for months at a time with no issues. Arms, knees and shoulders have been bent tight (I had two and posed both in ways HT would not approve of but nothing happened) The only issue i heard of was the wrist issue but that was fixed before the shipment even reach the US and some of the knee pads coming loose.

Not saying others could have not have those problems but DP is one of the very few figures i don't worry about the suit.

I wish i could pose my Homecoming Spider man tech suit like i can DP.

Last edited:

-The wrist issue/ hot toys designed like a guard between the material of the suit and hand looks really cool.
- the suit was deteriorating the pleather was like peaking so you had a smooth layer then you saw clothe layer. Now the red is just cloth which allows my flexibility

- hips don’t look like shakira no more haha
- giraffe neck looks better since he has more upper shoulders then the first

I can't imagine HT doesn't do another Deadpool for DP3 or X-Force or whatever is coming next. Especially if the suit doesn't change much, they can just re-run this again and create 2 new accessories. Maybe then we'll get the Wade head!

Oh I didn’t think there was going to be more Deadpool movies. If they are then of course we’ll get more Deadpool. But I think his figure looks great now so I’m going to buy it Incase something happens where Disney doesn’t continue Deadpool??? Maybe they don’t want to many X-men getting sucked into R movies? I don’t know.

You know how it goes a few bad figures and suddenly they are all that way. In reality the majority of figures are fine.

Am definitely going to have to tone down that almost rose metallic looking shin guard armour. Looks terrible I think, however may well be accentuated by the lighting.

Deadpool legs.jpg

Here are some pics of the actual costume.

https://www.bidnow.com/2018/04/28/deadpool-2-movie-costumes-on-display/

deadpool2 costume legs.jpg

I’ve had version 1 since it was released and it is in perfect shape. No wrist issues and no knee pad issues. Looks as good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caved in and ordered one from a HK seller, can't wait. It looks friggin' good. I haven't seen DP2 yet.

Am definitely going to have to tone down that almost rose metallic looking shin guard armour. Looks terrible I think, however may well be accentuated by the lighting.

View attachment 426896

I'd be surprised if it actually looks like that in person. I'm pretty happy with all the upgrades they made for this DP2 version. Can't wait for this guy.

Anyone looking for the high heels or the trainee shirt/display back drop dm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like what they did to fix the wrist issues. The proportions are definitely better as I saw in the video and now I’m actually tempted to sell my first version when this one arrives..but I doubt anyone would be interested in version 1 now, because this one is actually reasonably priced for what you get

bbb7f8b113414c3b48db0bd15aae2dc0.jpg

Yeah definitely looks better toned! But I’ll stick with the first one, just want a Deadpool to go with him [emoji16]

Can you remember how much the original Steel cost ? I might be interested in this guy to go with DP2.

DP needs someones ass to grab :lol

P.S looks like they are giving him an angry face. Hope they include the original stoic face too.

Back