Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Who knows though, maybe if enough word of mouth hits the web, and they weren't planning to release it, they may go for it afterall.

It's definitely early on design or place holder photos or something, I'd hope, being that it recycles the same head, if they released this costume but same head, I'd totally pass, that'd be a ripoff, you may as well just add the costume and base to the existing figure, the second should be a complete unique package.

Yup. That could've just been what HT was originally thinking of releasing and then they decided to go with the look the current official figure has now. Just have to wait and see.

That's VERY likely! But MF may be right, if there is enough interest, HT may consider releasing a second Connor........either way, I'm peachy! :D

Last edited:

Honestly I could use the break... June is killer so any respite is welcome at this point :lol

Honestly I could use the break... June is killer so any respite is welcome at this point :lol

Indeed, much as I'd have fun with Connor right now, with Dutch and Predator a week away, I won't be thinking about Terminator for awhile, that'll help the wait.

I am stoked for this figure, July can not come fast enough

Would definetly prefer a Connor in the second outfit, the first one looks amazing so would be happy to get that one if it isn't released. But as I can't really afford both my preference would be for the second

Spoiler Spoiler:

If that happens I'd get it without issue but with the SDCC Exclusives charging in mid July and stuff still shipping heavily over the next month, these got the dump.

Would definetly prefer a Connor in the second outfit, the first one looks amazing so would be happy to get that one if it isn't released. But as I can't really afford both my preference would be for the second

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, if the spoiler you put is what they give him I too would get both.

cannot wait for this thing!

To those who've seen the film which outfit does he have the most screentime in?

Hmm. I was hoping to hear the leather bomber outfit (and associated weaponry) is how he primarily appears in the film. Then I could say with more certainty that I don't need any other John Connor figures. Maybe I can fall back on hating the film and use that as a reason to only buy the one.

Well. by the time I caved in and decided to get this one.....bam! It's wait list time!

Oh well...we'll see. Like the movie , like the figure. If I don't get this one, I hope they do produce the second version...

The movie was not that great but I do like this figure a lot, it is on my buying list.

I don't know what to do. I want to hold out for the 2nd one but what if that doesn't get released? Then I'm screwed and have to pay for this one for possibly a higher price,right? I'm stuck :lol

Back