Hot Toys - MMS 87- Planet of the Apes General Ursus spec + hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Apes are what truly opened up new worlds of imagination for me as a kid... the movies, the television shows, the Mego figures and accessories... i loved it all... or i should say, i love it all.

the Hot Toys versions have me absolutely stoked... i can't wait to see how far they take it! fingers crossed on a Caesar / Armando combo!

Gentlemen, we have a week to get a list going of what we want Hot Toys to make out of the apes line. Please gather your wishlist and repost. Today is Sunday, July 12. If I can get this list from you by Friday July 17. Please list in order of must haves. We don't want to inundate them with too many characters that are off the radar. We want to give Hot Toys the list to make their apes line sell, ok?

What do you think about that ?
20090710_c9b953a2421c855e05746YmoY70X8Jr9.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2775&extra=&page=116

https://cgi.ebay.fr/Hot-Toys-12-Gorilla-Captain-figure-Limited-Edition-NEW_W0QQitemZ270423499507QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef67f22f3&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1229%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

thats a production piece? Very nice...

I certainly hope so. A little less quantity, a lot more quality and some faith and backing in their line should keep it afloat. The big question is how much time, effort and money will HT put into it?

Gentlemen, we have a week to get a list going of what we want Hot Toys to make out of the apes line. Please gather your wishlist and repost. Today is Sunday, July 12. If I can get this list from you by Friday July 17. Please list in order of must haves. We don't want to inundate them with too many characters that are off the radar. We want to give Hot Toys the list to make their apes line sell, ok?

I definately want Cornelius, Zira, Dr. Zaius and Caesar. Taylor of the humans. Anything beyond that is a bonus!

I would be curious to see what they could do with a Linda Harrison Nova? But, I will proceed from the assumption that they are looking more towards the simian characters to avoid likeness rights and licenses.

Wow, that production figure looks stellar... and who is that collector and why does he always get stuff first :lol

OMG!!! My shipment from Hong Kong is enroute and it's gotta be my gorillas!! Hurry up dammit!!!

Back