1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 6969 Star Wars Episode I 1/6 Scale Jar-Jar Binks Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about Jar Jar and Boss Nass but the Gungans were pretty cool in their big battle at the end. They'll never make him, but I would get a Captain Tarples to represent their species in the display.

A+ effort! Very good April Fools! I wondered who the market for this figure would be?

"I'd love to have a highly detailed figure of the character that ruined the Star Wars prequels in MY collection!" You know HT will probably release him eventually...

Star Wars

OIY.gif

The term ‘Grail figure’ gets thrown around a lot; Jar Jar would truly be the grail piece of my collection.

He’s so unlikely, his announcement would be an event of seismic proportions. You’d have outrage, shock, people purchasing ironically… it’d be awesome.

He’s a cultural icon and the poster boy for original Star Wars haters. Jar Jar is to Original Trilogy fans what the sequel Trilogy is to anyone with a brain. He killed a hundred million childhoods with a few silly catchphrases and symbolises the moment it all started going wrong.

But, also, he’s a unique looking alien with a silly speech pattern that would make for a great looking figure.

I would genuinely love a HT Jar Jar to represent TPM Along with Maul and Qui Gon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back