1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This shot is so bad-ass.

up_6.jpg

Agreed..........

Seriously thinking of getting this set.

I have $120 in Reward points, so may apply that to this..

A question for those with sharper eyes than me.

Are the Gunner and Officer exactly the same sculpt as the standard trooper, with an extra paludron or vest?

I only want 2 FO Stormies, and if I can turn the Gunner and Officer into the standard trooper I'll get them as it gives me display options.

A question for those with sharper eyes than me.

Are the Gunner and Officer exactly the same sculpt as the standard trooper, with an extra paludron or vest?

I only want 2 FO Stormies, and if I can turn the Gunner and Officer into the standard trooper I'll get them as it gives me display options.

Looks like it! Though the Heavy Gunner doesn't come with the standard Stormtrooper Blaster.

Looks like it! Though the Heavy Gunner doesn't come with the standard Stormtrooper Blaster.

I also am probably going to display without the heavy gear. I'm sure I can pick up an extra regular blaster in trade or on eBay eventually. Had to pull the trigger on the set. I love the look of these guys so much. Wish I could afford an army.

I might be the only one, and this could change when I see the movie, but Kylo Ren just does nothing for me so I'm a little bummed I won't get to display the big bad with them. They might look good next to Vader but that would just be weird.

Re: MMS 319 - Hot Toys First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

This pack is cheaper than the OT stormtrooper pack? Count me in!

Not that HT/Disney/Lucas really needed to, but it seems like a smart way to build a little goodwill with collectors.

I might be the only one, and this could change when I see the movie, but Kylo Ren just does nothing for me so I'm a little bummed I won't get to display the big bad with them.

I don't like him either. :duff

Thanks for the pics, 2little! Repped!

Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Seriously thinking of getting this set.

I have $120 in Reward points, so may apply that to this..

Yeah if I get anything from this movie it's one of these guys or the set. I'll see about my rewards. Just made a list of my purchases coming up and possible future purchases (1/4 Vader and Stormtrooper). It's enough to budget for so I can't add too much more over the next 6 months. Would be cool to have a trooper from each generation of movie. But it is not essential to my collection at this point. Will wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had a ton more space these troopers would be very tempting. The design has grown on me and really the only thing I don't like are the black and white weapons. Just no room to move beyond the OT and regardless of how cool these look, they're still trumped aesthetically by the Storm, Sand and Snowtroopers, IMO.

If I had a ton more space these troopers would be very tempting.

Do you think my neighbors would mind if I extended my office 20-30 feet out from the front of the house, over my front yard and into the air-space above the road?

If I had a ton more space these troopers would be very tempting. The design has grown on me and really the only thing I don't like are the black and white weapons. Just no room to move beyond the OT and regardless of how cool these look, they're still trumped aesthetically by the Storm, Sand and Snowtroopers, IMO.

That's the problem with the GF giving a green light to get another display cabinet. Now I can't blame lack-of-space anymore. :)

Ordered the SL since it's the Ex. These i'll wait until i see the movie. Honestly i prefer the original designs x1000 but the SW completist in me wants them.

Agreed about the white/black blasters. They are also so TINY. Are the OT Trooper blasters the same? I might paint mine black or see about buying/trading some from the OT troopers.

Agreed about the white/black blasters. They are also so TINY. Are the OT Trooper blasters the same? I might paint mine black or see about buying/trading some from the OT troopers.

The OT blasters are similar size. I wouldn't recommend swapping the First Order blaster for OT ones, though as they are different designs. The First Order blasters are based on the old ones, but there are differences. All depends on how close you want your figures to be to what is in the movie, though.

I also am probably going to display without the heavy gear. I'm sure I can pick up an extra regular blaster in trade or on eBay eventually. Had to pull the trigger on the set. I love the look of these guys so much. Wish I could afford an army.

I might be the only one, and this could change when I see the movie, but Kylo Ren just does nothing for me so I'm a little bummed I won't get to display the big bad with them. They might look good next to Vader but that would just be weird.

No interest in Kylo either but I plan on displaying them with the other "big bad" - Phasma. Which Hot Toys will do for sure. Or at least they better.

Back