1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

Besides the fact that she wore it in the comics, I can't see any reason why she should wear it in the movies.

The movies are not the comics. They have different designs, different looks, and some things that look great on paper look don't quite work on screen. Thor's helmet, Wolverine's headpiece thing, ect.

Hell, at this point you are lucky that Captain America still has a helmet considering they find a reason for him to take it off in every fight scene he is in.

I actually think Cap looks better without the helmet. In the first Avengers movie he looked like a goofball until he finally took it off--then he looked like a badass.

I doubt we'll get SW with a headpiece. There's no good reason for the character to wear one. Maybe she can decide she doesn't want her hair getting in her eyes and wear some sort of headband, but it won't look like the one in the comics.

You're probably right, but at the same time I really hope your wrong :(

As other have said, it give her a more superhero look and bridges the comics to the movies. I think they can come up with something that is practical, and still pays homage to the comics. This guy seems to be on the right track.

View attachment 184673

I really like #1. It's more modern.

:goodpost: #1 is more in keeping with the suit and more modern, but I'll always prefer the classic look myself :)

I really like #1. It's more modern.

:goodpost: #1 is more in keeping with the suit and more modern, but I'll always prefer the classic look myself :)

Yep :goodpost: I would have picked that one too. :hi5:

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

#1 all the way :lecture

No.4 :love

I wonder if some clever so-and-so will be able to create some of those for the forth coming SW figure. I'd personally love the movie version to take 1 or 4, but retro-fitting a /custom/ one to a HT figure would also be kool I think.

Too Iron Man-y?

You mean Magneto-y.

I hope Scarlet Witch will be next, since they just revealed Vision. :pray:

We're never happy!

HT: But we just have you Vision yesterday!
Us: What have you done for me TODAY?!

Back