1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I hope Scarlet Witch will be next, since they just revealed Vision. :pray:

I wasn't too keen on a figure of SW, but after seeing AOU, I think she will be a must buy for me since she looked so damn good in the movie. I'm sure the figure will look pretty good. I do hope that HT doesn't use the rubber arms like Gamora, but I'm guessing if she is wearing something with long sleeves, they won't.

We're never happy!

HT: But we just have you Vision yesterday!
Us: What have you done for me TODAY?!

giphy.gif

:lol

HT may wait for Civil War to make her- so close next year anyway..

Give her two outfits, a AoU base , CW base and call it a day

I don't think we'll see SW anytime soon. HT has shown us finished prototypes of Iron Legion, Ultron Drone, and Thor so I imagine that those three will go up for preorder first. SW is still probably months away.

This is the figure I'm waiting for. Long gap between this and Hawkeye for me. Don't care about any Ultrons, Iron Legion or even Vision very much.

She's my most wanted AOU figure now.

****, my interest for getting this figure is actually kind of rising due to how unique this specific outfit was and will probably never see it again on screen...maybe I will get it after and just display the CW version with my Avengers.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this figure. I hope they don't mess up the head sculpt.

Back