1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived today. I'm in love.

2urrnd4.jpg

And she's fitting in nicely with my Avengers.

2guhz0o.jpg

Great group shot!

Although I think Cap would appreciate it if you relieved some of the pressure that his pants and belt are applying to his mid-section by tugging them down a bit. :lol

At first I thought you were commenting on the pressure IN Cap's pants as a result of the "cheeky" pose that SW is striking. :lol She definitely could use some panties for such extreme positions. If not, we'll have to put her on one of the lower shelves of our Detolfs!

Did anyone else have a hard time removing the plastic wrap that was under the leggings? I took the feet/shoes off, took the leggings off which was the easy part. The wrap itself was so tightly stuck on. I would have even left it on but it's so shiny and shows above and through the leggings. Leggings and feet went right back on easily though.

I did at first, until I found the start of it :lol it unwrapped easily after that!

Anyone else have a broken magic effect? My left one had a part that was separated?? Probably not worth a sideshow email.

Anyone else have a broken magic effect? My left one had a part that was separated?? Probably not worth a sideshow email.

Yes I did. though it does make it easier for her to hold it in her hand...which is why I didn't really make a stink about it.

Mine has some of the effects that are separated but I thought they are supposed to be that way? Can you post a pic of what you are referring to?

Can't now because I ended up just glueing it together. Maybe it was supposed to be that way. It did seem to have a tiny tab and stayed together!!! I just wanted it more solid.

The customs with the Phicen bodies look a lot better than this. I will be ordering her new Civil War/end of Age of Ultron figure. Need at least one Scarlet Witch.

The customs with the Phicen bodies look a lot better than this. I will be ordering her new Civil War/end of Age of Ultron figure. Need at least one Scarlet Witch.

You know that the new avengers outfit figure(from age of ultron) has a different costume them the civil war costume right?

Back