1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

Scarlet Witch 1.jpg

Scarlet Witch 2.jpg

Scarlet Witch 3.jpg

Scarlet Witch 4.jpg

Scarlet Witch 5.jpg

Here she is!! Sorry if the pictures aren't the best quality. This is my first Hot Toys figure, so I'm still experimenting with poses and lighting.

Does the peg sit really loose inside of the wrist socket? It's not a bad thing if the peg came out with the hand when removing the hand. I actually find hands are easier to switch when you take the peg fully out of the socket, attach it to the hand that you want and then put the peg back into the socket already attached to the hand, as opposed to trying to snap the hand onto the peg while it's still in the socket.

Fairly loose. Like, it's not going to fall out without me touching it, but when I tug at the hand and start twisting it to remove it from the peg it comes out easier than the other hand, or my other figures. I don't mind too much, it just worries me a little with the wrist guards there too, I don't want to damage them :lol

Fairly loose. Like, it's not going to fall out without me touching it, but when I tug at the hand and start twisting it to remove it from the peg it comes out easier than the other hand, or my other figures. I don't mind too much, it just worries me a little with the wrist guards there too, I don't want to damage them :lol

Hm, interesting.

My Christopher Reeve Superman figure has the same "issue" with both hands, but I found out that it was actually something pervasive with that particular figure because of the type of body that was used and that a remedy for it is to tape down the forearm area underneath the sleeve to tighten it up a bit. Like your SW, it's nothing that will fall out on its own without touching it, but they're very easy to slide out when switching hands.

My SW figure didn't appear to have this issue, so I'm not sure if it's something that may be common with this particular figure.

Mine just arrived today. I'm in love.

2urrnd4.jpg

And she's fitting in nicely with my Avengers.

2guhz0o.jpg

Great group shot!

Although I think Cap would appreciate it if you relieved some of the pressure that his pants and belt are applying to his mid-section by tugging them down a bit. :lol

Great group shot!

Although I think Cap would appreciate it if you relieved some of the pressure that his pants and belt are applying to his mid-section by tugging them down a bit. :lol

Lol he was fresh out of a crouched pose!

Hm, interesting.

My Christopher Reeve Superman figure has the same "issue" with both hands, but I found out that it was actually something pervasive with that particular figure because of the type of body that was used and that a remedy for it is to tape down the forearm area underneath the sleeve to tighten it up a bit. Like your SW, it's nothing that will fall out on its own without touching it, but they're very easy to slide out when switching hands.

My SW figure didn't appear to have this issue, so I'm not sure if it's something that may be common with this particular figure.

Yeah, it's only the one hand, so it might just be a case of switching the wrist peg for one of the replacements. But at the moment she's posed and in her case, so I won't worry too much about it. Was just wondering if anyone had the same issue! :) Thanks for replying!

I'm sooo excited to see all the poses everyone who's getting their SW are going to use!!

Yeah, it's only the one hand, so it might just be a case of switching the wrist peg for one of the replacements. But at the moment she's posed and in her case, so I won't worry too much about it. Was just wondering if anyone had the same issue! :) Thanks for replying!

I'm sooo excited to see all the poses everyone who's getting their SW are going to use!!

No problem. :)

Hopefully simply switching out the wrist peg for one of the replacements is all that needs to be done.

Did anyone else have a hard time removing the plastic wrap that was under the leggings? I took the feet/shoes off, took the leggings off which was the easy part. The wrap itself was so tightly stuck on. I would have even left it on but it's so shiny and shows above and through the leggings. Leggings and feet went right back on easily though.

Back