1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody get Scarlet Witch with Maria Hill for $198? I just got the 2 today, but Maria Hill had no shipper box. What is SS doing? :dunno

WOW when was this? I already have Maria Hill, but may consider hopping on that deal. That is cheap for either of them separate. I wouldn't even care if neither of them came with a shipper.

Maria has been an "add to cart for under 200" option, if you buy certain Marvel figures, for ages. War Machine Mk II was another one prior to it. I think from memory they dropped it down to about 260 if you bought another figure.

Effectively if you bought the mini Ant-Man with Antony, and added War Machine, you got Ant-Man/Antony for free..

Arrived today :panic::rock

qRzwtmc.jpg

Diego, I'm gonna tell you right now that I'm gonna start taking unboxing pictures like this because I think that is so FREAKING cool :rotfl

Love the pics man :hi5:

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but there is a misprint on the inside of the box. The back of the black box (where the figure is stored) says MMS 305, even though the figure is 301. Idk, I was just admiring the box and figure for like the fifth time today and noticed the slight error. Doesn't really bother me.

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but there is a misprint on the inside of the box. The back of the black box (where the figure is stored) says MMS 305, even though the figure is 301. Idk, I was just admiring the box and figure for like the fifth time today and noticed the slight error. Doesn't really bother me.

When I got my Kylo Ren figure, the bottom half of the box was for a completely different figure. It was for an exclusive stormtrooper. :lol

I know this is completely off topic, but do you guys think we'll ever see Daredevil figures? I know Hot Toys doesn't do shows, but it's Marvel and the show is extremely popular, I'm sure they would probably sell well.

There's multiple threads on that topic

Finally got her in the mail. Widow and Witch together at last.

Now, of all the 1/6 scale figures i've bought, this is the first one i've arfing broken. So, any tips to get a broken peg out of a hand??

Back