Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Here ya go TheMayor. Bear in mind, this is just a few. There were too many for me to quote/list them all.

Quotes by TheMayor regarding HT Batman Returns release date, all from the old/closed "DX15" thread

-Well that's what I have been saying all along, I expect a July to August reveal with it being in hand by end of 2016-early 2017 at the earliest.

-Im gone for two months from here and I come back only to see the exact same thing all over again. Pretty sad indeed. Everyone said "oh they will release it when Keaton is in the limelight" Well that didn't happen. People continue mindlessly to have the utmost faith for Hot Toys. Everything I have been saying has only come to pass. Expect a 2017-2018 release for this fig.

-Not really, you guys are just being unrealistic. Based on past works, like I said before, this will be officially announced in summer of this year with a late 2016 early 2017 release, at the earliest.

-Based on there past history I would venture 2017-2018 in hand, 2019 at the latest.

-No need to exaggerate, I said the latest would be 2019. but most likely a 2017 to 2018 release. That is my estimate there. No where did I ever say 2021.

Ive looked at these quotes and I don't see anything that I would retract, seems like a good assessment. Lets start off with the fact that you guys were all saying these figure would be announced again and again only for it not to be, notice the "keaton in the limelight" quote I said there. You then clamored the boards with nonsense about Neca and Iron man figures and praising Hot toys for there remarkable "original" Star Wars figures...yeah, never seen a star wars figure before...:doh

Secondly this figure has STILL yet to be released. Hot toys, officially said "maybe end of 2015" only for it not to happen, only for it to be pushed back to march of 2016. Wouldn't be surprised if they push it back more to end of 2016 wish goes with my original suspicion.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ive looked at these quotes and I don't see anything that I would retract, seems like a good assessment. Lets start off with the fact that you guys were all saying these figure would be announced again and again only for it not to be, notice the "keaton in the limelight" quote I said there. You then clamored the boards with nonsense about Neca and Iron man figures and praising Hot toys for there remarkable "original" Star Wars figures...yeah, never seen a star wars figure before...:doh

Secondly this figure has STILL yet to be released. Hot toys, officially said "maybe end of 2015" only for it not to happen, only for it to be pushed back to march of 2016. Wouldn't be surprised if they push it back more to end of 2016 wish goes with my original suspicion.

Of course you wouldn't retract anything, because that would require you to, God forbid, admit or even acknowledge that you may be wrong. There's a huge difference between someone respectfully speculating about something and you, who plain out makes a complete ass hat out of yourself with your insane prophecies about everything and anything. Sorry man, but no one's impressed. But keep making your ridiculous claims if that makes you feel more important.

Citation needed! Where did you hear it had been delayed? To my knowledge they (Hot Toys) have always has this scheduled for Q4 2015 or Q1 2016 release. The last release schedule I am aware of was posted here by Budget Stark and, as of October 16, it is still on schedule.

something something all sculpts are 1/4 first or something something.

korean sculptors have mutant sized hands.

Way to change the subject.

HAHA-NO-reaction-gif.gif

Dat back peddling tho

:lol :lol :lol

So 2015 is over? Man, I still haven't seen TFA. Was it good?

That's nonsense anyway. As regards the main contributors in that DX15 thread most if not all were unanimously pessimistic about this figure and Hot Toys attitude towards this license. I still don't understand why The Mayor thinks he was the lone voice of said pessimism. There might have been the occasional guy who'd innocently pop in asking about the figure but a bunch of people would laugh him out of it and assure him that HT gave no ****s about this license :lol Just look at the responses to this guy a page or two back:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...n-bruce-wayne-keaton-set-188.html#post8242403

That has always been the pattern from the regulars in these Batman Returns threads. And we're somehow all being optimistic and ''praising'' Hot Toys? Motuxmen could probably attest that this has not been the case :lol

a9e9585a560f1b3c866b0a3a2a8f15a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a9e9585a560f1b3c866b0a3a2a8f15a6.jpg

Now you're just teasing me with a want for Catwoman and Penguin... When did HT post that pic? 2012?

Now you're just teasing me with a want for Catwoman and Penguin... When did HT post that pic? 2012?

I believe it was Feb 18th 2012. Crazy that it will be four years later

At least we are finally getting this, so it's all good:

8d332d3708b0821e831a6749c7d7df5e.jpg

And we also got this a while back, so HT does listen:

9d7e4807ed6415636bb7a20bdec700d3.jpg

At least we are finally getting this, so it's all good:

8d332d3708b0821e831a6749c7d7df5e.jpg

I thought this was a Photoshop joke, like the Hot Toys Flass figure. Then I looked it up, and saw it was real.

This figure single-handedly represents everything that is wrong with this hobby.

You know, I get that they have to put all their resources on the countless Marvel and SW dollies, i really do. It's what sells.

But what's the excuse with this Alien girl ********? This is actually more desired than a HT CW or Penguin? The only Alien girl people want is RIPLEY!

Who buys this crap?

You know, I get that they have to put all their resources on the countless Marvel and SW dollies, i really do. It's what sells.

But what's the excuse with this Alien girl ********? This is actually more desired than a HT CW or Penguin? The only Alien girl people want is RIPLEY!

Who buys this crap?

In Asia people love figures like this. I bet it will sell well in Asia.

Who buys this crap?

Must agree on all points. I think that's a serious WTF release. It's annoying even, because it signifies nothing. It cannot even be said that ''hey at least it means HT is still interested in the Alien license'' because if/when this ****ing bombs and warms shelves that will probably be the end of Hot Toys' ''interest'' and figures that were actually asked for will not be made.

Or maybe it will sell to the fetishists who knows.

Back