Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Of course you wouldn't retract anything, because that would require you to, God forbid, admit or even acknowledge that you may be wrong. There's a huge difference between someone respectfully speculating about something and you, who plain out makes a complete ass hat out of yourself with your insane prophecies about everything and anything. Sorry man, but no one's impressed. But keep making your ridiculous claims if that makes you feel more important.

Citation needed! Where did you hear it had been delayed? To my knowledge they (Hot Toys) have always has this scheduled for Q4 2015 or Q1 2016 release. The last release schedule I am aware of was posted here by Budget Stark and, as of October 16, it is still on schedule.

If these drop next month in HK, I can't wait to hear his story.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Horny perverts, young and old alike.

*Catwoman figure*

I don't know if I was a horny pervert I would get a Scarlett HT figure and dress her up in lingerie and take pictures. Yeah I'm looking at some of you.....:nono

I just opened up my 89 batmobile-it's amazing. From all the pictures Iv seen nothing prepares you for actually havin it in front of you. So glad I bit the bullet and bought it. Now I need my returns batman to put by it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're half way there. Almost there man.

View attachment 224916

Cheers mate. I'm reckoning December and we'll get the returns.trying to get a display case now-& I thought the batmobile was the expensive part!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so....before christmas? or are we talking Jan 2016?

Probably before Christmas in HK, late February/early March if you're buying through Sideshow and you're in North America. If you're buying from Sideshow and you're in Europe or Australia, somewhere in the middle.

...and where... and where?... is The Batman...

Keep bustin'

princesmilestartle.gif

...and where... and where?... is The Batman...

I think he only actually says ''and where'' once in the movie itself, and yet I too had long thought he says it twice - and where....and where....did that idea come from? A trailer? Music video?

Hahaha, saw this on their Facebook page earlier. I'm hoping this is my Xmas present.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Great news! Love the box art as well.

Last edited:

Yeah for instance that pepper figure looks identical to the proto, then again its possible ht is just lazy and changed nothing. :lol

Back