Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

FB_IMG_1442583845973.jpgFB_IMG_1442583947387.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I can't wait for this release either, bring it on I say.

Can't wait! I am loving that pose too. Might use it.

Any update on release? I'm hoping October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure is looking great. I like the pose, but I gotta have that Batarang in his hands.

December is the only logical time to ship this.

I agree 100% but this is my grail piece. I had two original 89 batmen but sold them as j loved this look so much more.
I'm in for two

well, I think I will have to get the Batman w/o B.Wayne head as the funds wont allow it - also the wife will kill me! As well as the fact that they will just keep coming out with figures that I just cant say no to! Curse you Hot Toys!

Any update on release? I'm hoping October

My guess is early January 2016. We might start seeing them available in Hong Kong somewhere December but I doubt it.

My prediction is Feb/March in my masculine yet attractive hands!!

I'm desperate and ordered one from secret base and sideshow

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm kind of surprised blogger photos haven't come.

I would be surprised if this figure in is my North American hands any earlier that March 2016. Look at Chewbacca as a Example.

Back