Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Do you know what the bat means? I saw it from the calendar, is it a batman figure, thanks

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Do you know what the bat means? I saw it from the calendar, is it a batman figure, thanks

The Bat is Batman's flying vehicle from the end of The Dark Knight Rises, it kind of looks like a lobster. HT is making a 1/12-scale version of it.

it was cool in the limited screen time it got but it just isnt practical in 1/6 scale. 1/12 scale just seems silly to do. Now back to BR i wonder if this will make in time for this yr or not. This and Hulk are all i got left for the yr i think so far.

I'd hope so. BR is such a great winter/Christmas movie .. it would be perfect timing.

Yeah. It's essentially nolans take on the batwing. It's the ship from the last film in his trilogy. The one that grabbed the reactor core and blew up over the water. It was released yesterday actually.

This and Hulk are all i got left for the yr i think so far.

Me too. I hope both make it on time. I agree that Bats needs to be here for the holidays.

Any thoughts if we have to worry about degrading rubber on this figure? Or broken PERS? I read somewhere that HT are using a better quality rubber for Batman Returns.

I have not seen any of the 89 batman figures degrading so I dont think that would be a problem.

I thought there is no PERS on this figure. You move each eye individually.

Found this video from July 2015, looks like the head sculpt hasn't changed, but that may change on release. I ordered the single so it doesn't affect me. I never really thought Michael Keaton portrayed Bruce Wayne that well, however he's the best Batman.

Starts at Batman Returns around 1 min in

Have you seen this? This was an instabuy for me
e8f77597ee63acf1f7c6bfdb02d74c9a.jpg
ceaced733e3c82867d9314a1f01f0873.jpg

^ Looks horrible, even worse than the HT one (and that's saying a lot).

What are the chances of this getting the 1/4 treatment?

One of my friends who is a huge HT fan said to me that he's expecting of the release of this figure in early October.What do you think guys?Honestly i would be happy even December too

I'll pick it up more or less whenever it gets released; a little expensive to have everything coming close together but it'd be nice to have done with it.

December would be nice. However shipping is crazy during that time. Everyone is sending cards and presents.

Seriously considering jumping on the single batman. I had to sell my 89 Bats and Joker a few years ago to help with bills. Just don't know if I'll be able to pull the cash away from the SW figures coming. This bats looks fantastic.

Back