Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Don't think so, takes 40 days to accrue. I think it's 5%. So it would be $11 on Batman. They also sometimes give out some free points around Halloween for their spooktacular event.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I think I'll get batman single from SS and keep my pre-order of twin pack with BBTS to see I want it.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Only bit of warning is the non-refundable deposit, or NRD, from SS now. So only order if you're sure you'll keep it. Or be willing to forfeit the $22 if you cancel. I'm only pre-ordering much closer to release now to be sure and waiting for in-hand pics on other items.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Don't think so, takes 40 days to accrue. I think it's 5%. So it would be $11 on Batman. They also sometimes give out some free points around Halloween for their spooktacular event.

I wouldn't bet on them giving away codes anymore. Immature folk ruined that.

What happened again?

We would have fun on the Spooktacular thread just making up fake codes that would play off of SSC's tendency to use numbers as letters (like a 3 for an E, etc) but they would be really absurd ones, as jokes. Apparently either forum members or lurkers would try the code to see if it worked, and then complain directly to SSC that the codes didn't work. I guess SSC got bombarded with those complaints.

Last edited:

We would have fun on the Spooktacular thread just making up fake codes that would play off of SSC's tendency to use numbers as letters (like a 3 for an E, etc) but they would be really absurd ones, as jokes. Apparently either forum members or lurkers would try the code to see if it worked, and then complain directly to SSC that the codes didn't work. I guess SSC got bombarded with those complaints.

There was also a case where a real 50% off code was released that worked for someone (maybe?) but didn't work for anyone else and that seems to have gotten people up in arms too. No one should be contacting customer service over coupon codes, that's for sure.

There was also a case where a real 50% off code was released that worked for someone (maybe?) but didn't work for anyone else and that seems to have gotten people up in arms too. No one should be contacting customer service over coupon codes, that's for sure.

Oh yea, I remember that too. It amazes me how people get over something for free. We even had a few members here volunteer to do emails and texts with the real codes, so if you were on those lists, you'd be fine. And just to add, nobody was making a fake code and telling people it worked, it was more like a hashtag back and forth type joking. But when a real code hit, you'd definitely know it was the real one when the thread would jump.

Used new code for August, got $20 off the combo set. Stoked.
Makes me really wish I had a Reeve Superman though

Yeah i totally remember that. The jokes were extremely obvious too.

wonder if this will get pushed out early, i hope not as i got too much SW and AOU stuff:panic:

To reply to that. Remember that these are estimates not sure dates.

FB_IMG_1439391210090.jpg

I currently have the 2-pack pre-ordered and am making monthly payments with sideshow collectibles.. Does anyone know if I can still change that order to just the batman single figure? Recently I've been debating back n forth whether I really need the Keaton BW.. I know I'm one of the few that dig the Keaton sculpt overall but I don't see myself realistically posing him with the broken cowl over the full cowl and if I'm being honest with myself, will I lose any sleep not having a BW in a detolf next to Batman? Prob not.. The bad tailoring on his BW suit helps lol

I'm not ordering until in hand pics of that Keaton head come out. If it looks good I'll do the 2 pack but if it sucks I will roll with the single. This is not going to sell out quick so I am not worried about it.

Man I have like all those but two on order.

I'm hoping this gets released early, I can't wait to have it. It's more iconic batman for me as it's the one I got to see in the cinema. Kinda wish I'd gotten a batmobile though.
But having had two tumblers I know the space they take up is substantial-still want one though. Batman standing by it would look awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah that is a lot!! I only have a few. Might i ask which 2?
Yeah, it's a but excessive. The two I don't have ordered are the 1/4 boba and the Bat.

Yeah, it's a but excessive. The two I don't have ordered are the 1/4 boba and the Bat.
Cool man. Not many will get the fett in 1/4 now that the 1/6 is out esp since all the star wars figs are 1/6. And the bat is old news what with BvS coming soon.

I would love a darth maul, slave leia and jar jar binks (just to kill him or pose him getting eaten by zombies) in 1/6.

Was close to getting the returns set but will hold off for BvS Bats.

My issue with the bat is just scale. Outside of the two that come with it there's nothing else I have that would go with it. With 1/4 I've got like a hundred statues I can pose with them at least. I'd get the Boba 1/4 if I was a big Star Wars fan...but it's not a huge property for me. I love the films but have stayed away from collecting it mostly becuase there's just so much, and I tend to be a completest. So that's a rabbit hole I try to stay away from. Lol

As for the returns batman..I like the suit better then the 89 suit.

Back