Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Nice cape, which cape is better between Tony and Jaxon? And are the capes sticky?

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Nice cape, which cape is better between Tony and Jaxon? And are the capes sticky?

I had a Tony Meis cape ages ago on my DX09 and it looked comparable to the Jaxon, which I have on my BR. Neither of them are sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I had a Tony Meis cape ages ago on my DX09 and it looked comparable to the Jaxon, which I have on my BR. Neither of them are sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The material Jaxon used seem similar to the one used on the stock Justice League Batman cape. Neither will get sticky overtime.

I have a Tony Mei cape on the 89 Batman and a Jaxxon Cape on Returns Batman. Both capes are top notch and are not sticky at all nd drape nicely. Either way your all set.

I hate you guys :rotfl

IMG_20200704_151656.jpg

This set has really shot up in price. Glad I bought it at retail price when it came out.

Not really interested in the set itself, just the fact that a set like this was released by Hot Toys. Really hoping they turn back to form with a major pack/DX for Joker at this months show. They really need to dive back into killer sets that become grails instead of pumping out the numbers for money.

Why not do both - Marvel prints the money, make DC DX grails of Joker and Batman that will sell like hotcakes and bring in the money also.

Why not do both - Marvel prints the money, make DC DX grails of Joker and Batman that will sell like hotcakes and bring in the money also.

Because Disney won't let them. Disney pursues a strategy of market-share dominance, and leans heavily on their distributors and merchandisers to align with them in pursuit of that strategy.

I'm Batman.

Studio Session-934 RZ.jpg

That’s a badass shot. What a mean looking figure.

Anyone selling just the single pack?

I’m asking $695 + 75 EMS Shipping. The highest offer I got so far is $670 shipped. If you can top that, then it’s yours. It’s new in box condition.

That?s a good price compared to the almost 1000 dollar price tag this thing is getting up to. Jesus Christ.

Hey guys- I sent a question to Hot Toys, but you know the chances of getting a reply are virtually nil, so... I'll ask here:

Does anyone know what the 'Batman Returns' bodysuit is made of? Is it organic rubber, vinyl, silicone, or....? I want to use a protectant gel or spray to prevent degradation over time, but I need to know what the material is before I can choose the right product to use. I've been using various types of rubber, silicone, and elastomers in my profession for many years, but I'll be damned if I can figure out exactly what this material really is... Anyone? Thanks.

Tracked down the double set from a retailer a half hour away and jumped on it. Quarantine has been expensive for me :lol
20200623_145846.jpg

Back