Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I broadly agree that the Returns figure is a lot harder to find at a good price than the Flash will likely be in a year.

That said, it's also a lot harder to find a good Flash collectible than it is a Batman. There will always be more Batmen on the way, even if it's not this specific version.

Ultimately, I think you should do what makes sense for your collection. Even though I love the Flash, I didn't buy the JL version because I don't like the DCEU and would never have any DCEU figures to pair him with.

Instead, I preordered Sideshow's comic Flash, which will go great with my Sideshow Batman... And now I'm likely to buy Superman, Wonder Woman, and future DC sixth scales from Sideshow to build a classic Justice League.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

finally got this guy from a freak. great price with tony mei cape. I love him!

thumbnail_20191020_002821.jpgthumbnail_20191020_002939.jpgthumbnail_20191019_130615.jpg

Great shots! Makes me want to get a second one for that pose. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots! Makes me want to get a second one for that pose. [emoji50]

Lol thanks man. A true collector thinks that way right? I have the 89 bats, catwoman statue, thought i could live without returns. Shouldve known better ;)

Lol thanks man. A true collector thinks that way right? I have the 89 bats, catwoman statue, thought i could live without returns. Shouldve known better ;)

**** makes me want to get a third! [emoji106]

What?s with the resurgence of Burton Batman?

All of the sudden people are flocking to the DX 09 figure, Batmobile and Returns Batman threads.

Also, the last couple of pics with this figure holding the grapple gun are gorgeous. Great posing.

All of the sudden people are flocking to the DX 09 figure, Batmobile and Returns Batman threads.

Also, the last couple of pics with this figure holding the grapple gun are goregoues. Great posing.

Some of the best work HT has ever done (pretty sure you'll agree) -- and I guess Marvel Fatigue.

If Hot Toys continues the way they're headed, they'll make money from other demographics, but to my mind their best days are well behind them and I can't see collecting their new stuff as it's the same old stuff.

Best Batman fig HT have done imo. Such a shame HT didn't make Cats or Penguin.

I have to agree. Best Batman figures. 89 is my jam and glad to have him in my collection. One day I?ll have a joker and maybe a batmobile. Been also thinking of the returns figure, but I?m not big enough of a fan of that movie to get one.

Some of the best work HT has ever done (pretty sure you'll agree) -- and I guess Marvel Fatigue.

If Hot Toys continues the way they're headed, they'll make money from other demographics, but to my mind their best days are well behind them and I can't see collecting their new stuff as it's the same old stuff.

This right here. Spider-Man is my fav superhero of all time and I love marvel but I want to see some of the older stuff remade and I always loved burton Batman .

Batman is my second fav hero of all time and returns is my second fav Batman movie but I passed on this figure for an iron man 3 suit instead. Stupid I know.

I wish and pray they reissue so I can nab this suit . It?s my fav of the movie suits. But ht just isn?t the company to do it. They are to deep into Disney

You can get some pretty good deals on eBay for the returns suit

You can get some pretty good deals on eBay for the returns suit

I looked and most of em are like 800 to 1000. I?m not paying more than 300. Maybe 400

I looked and most of em are like 800 to 1000. I?m not paying more than 300. Maybe 400

e74e85ae7b395df3b0a90569a0fc3aed.jpg

There?s a lot in the uk on eBay

O wow I did t see this

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Also, the last couple of pics with this figure holding the grapple gun are gorgeous. Great posing.

:duff I didn't even realize that I was posting the identical pose to the post above. :lol There's been all that talk about the different capes in the '89 thread so I figured I'd snap a few pics.

This figure is just off-the-wall good. Not sure if it's sacrilege to display the Returns Bat with Nicholson Joker but Hot Toys has given me no other choice, so that's what I'm hunting* down next.

Last edited:

Well since we never got Penguin or Catwoman Joker or the Batmobile is all you got. I have both Keaton Batman's and love em both. Returns has the meaner looking cowl but 89 has the more imposing suit. I have a Tony Meis cape on the 89 and a Jaxon cape on the returns. Both capes are nice.

:thud: I need to get in on this Jaxon cape owning.

Back