Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

@gj1980- I think by this time, people heard you and know the jaxon and Tony Mei issue. Just leave it and let people decide for themselves now. You made an attemp to let people be aware, and that's all you can do.

Yeah you're right. The real reason was to inform people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Oh snap Creasy, you got called out on having a less-than-mint-condition figure. Whatchu gonna do now?!?!

You know it's all over when someone tries to insult you by insulting one of your dollies [emoji4]
Kinda shows the measure of the man or...child, either way I think il get over it haha.
Also Having 4 batmen & both the Tony meis cape and Jaxon cape and being happy with both I think I'm in a position to comment

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I have a Mei cape(purchased second hand his prices are up ther) its pretty good Im going to try a Jaxon cape and see how his capes are.

You know it's all over when someone tries to insult you by insulting one of your dollies [emoji4]
Kinda shows the measure of the man or...child, either way I think il get over it haha.
Also Having 4 batmen & both the Tony meis cape and Jaxon cape and being happy with both I think I'm in a position to comment

There's an adage that states: "Insults are the last resort of an insecure person attempting to sound confident."

Rest assured that when someone resorts to them or ad hominem attacks, you've won a debate or discussion. Like you said, especially when it's something as trivial, petulant and infantile as essentially saying well.....but, but my toy is better than yours!

When it comes to your collection, the only person whose opinion ultimately matters, is your own. Do and get what you like, not what someone else likes.

There's an adage that states: "Insults are the last resort of an insecure person attempting to sound confident."

Rest assured that when someone resorts to them or ad hominem attacks, you've won a debate or discussion. Like you said, especially when it's something as trivial, petulant and infantile as essentially saying well.....but, but my toy is better than yours!

Well said my good man

北京国安;8714055 said:
Just retook some pics for this damn bat
369ce9d7fc7123ea39aab58d049dd870.jpg

a08ac36a047c57d30320d48ffb99ad73.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Still doing this cape? I don't like so much the "feel" of the last one you posted a few pages back, but this one I really like.
Can I order it?

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Guys, the issue is over now. No need to make it personal. Let's all move on for real.

It's ok Playboy, I don't mind. Online forums likes this are where they feel important. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Silverstar17 and creasy are the biggest tools anyway. It's only expected they'll chime in after this post to add insult. Predictable at best.

Still doing this cape? I don't like so much the "feel" of the last one you posted a few pages back, but this one I really like.
Can I order it?

Yes this one is available

I'll be buying 3 capes from you in the next few weeks, Jaxon. I usually don't buy custom capes, but all this free publicity makes me want to check them out!

What's the email again?

I'm the same way. I'm currently content with all my capes, but if I did want a custom cape, I've been more convinced to go through Jaxon.

I'll be buying 3 capes from you in the next few weeks, Jaxon. I usually don't buy custom capes, but all this free publicity makes me want to check them out!

What's the email again?

[email protected]

Thanks for all your support !

北京国安;9187648 said:
Yes this one is available

Great, please send me your paypal and the price with shipping to Spain.

Thanks!

I don't even care anymore.

17991261_1340013782744173_3051577767260741400_n.jpg

Certainly surprising though. A) that the questions weren't 100% Marvel and Star Wars based and B) that his answer wasn't ''no plans'' or, as with Rocky/Rambo ''on hold''.

Back