Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ok, first of all, you're the one making the accusation HERE. So it makes sense that he would defend himself HERE. If you want to argue with him on Facebook, do it on Facebook. If you want to make the accusation here, then expect him to respond here.

You don't get it both ways.

Second of all, that link is a hot mess of complaints and screenshots. There's no coherency whatsoever. For someone who doesn't know what's up (like myself) or doesn't have a side (like myself), it's completely unclear what exactly the crime is or what the evidence is.

For instance, there's a screenshot of what appears to be an e-mail exchange between Jaxon and Tony Mei (not entirely clear), which includes two words "No tape." So what? Is this evidence of some sort of crime? If so, I can't see what it is! People talk to each other all the time! And talking about cutting and installing fabrics isn't some deep trade secret! This isn't rocket science!

Like I said, I don't have a side and I'm not well-informed about the issue, but neither your behavior nor that link serves to help clarify things.

The link is basically showing proof that Jaxon advertised selling his capes by using pictures of Tony Mei's capes. THATS IT.

No need to read more into it as it is. Simple case of false advertisement.

Those other pictures you're confused about refer to Jaxon asking Tony about his cape and Tony being nice and explaining it to Jaxon. If he knew Jaxon was going to turn around and copy his design of the 1/6 cape and sell it too, I'm pretty sure Tony wouldn't have been so willing to explain it as much as he has.

Im not sure why people like you or Silverstar17 have an absolute difficult time comprehending the fact that using other people's pictures to sell your own product is a douchey thing to do.

Regardless of what you guys think, Jaxon was called out with the pictures as proof and he can't even deny them.

Anyway... time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ok, got it. Jaxon apparently used Tony Mei's pictures and he's a fraud. Buy from Tony Mei, not Jaxon. Duly noted, thanks for the heads up.

Moving on.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Im not sure why people like you or Silverstar17 have an absolute difficult time comprehending the fact that using other people's pictures to sell your own product is a douchey thing to do.

Reading comprehension seems to be a problem of yours.

I don't recall every claiming that using other people's pictures to sell your own product isn't a douchey thing to do. I don't recall Silverstar17 doing that either.

Like I said. Time to move on. If you guys can't comprehend simply following the link and reading the pictures and comments. No amount of explanations will make it clear to either of you.

And never did I say to not buy from Jaxon. You of all people should know that , Silverstar17 because you spend almost every hour of every day on these SSF forums replying back to every comment I make about Jaxon.

Maybe go back and re-read my posts and find me actually saying, "don't buy from Jaxon".

It's funny that for someone who wants to move on from this topic, you just love trying to leave one last comment about it. Just like I'm sure you're going to leave another comment in response to this post.

Anyway have fun with it. The link I shared exposing Jaxon already garnered enough views +3400.

I'm over it. Hopefully you are too.

Like I said. Time to move on. If you guys can't comprehend simply following the link and reading the pictures and comments. No amount of explanations will make it clear to either of you.

And never did I say to not buy from Jaxon. You of all people should know that , Silverstar17 because you spend almost every hour of every day on these SSF forums replying back to every comment I make about Jaxon.

Maybe go back and re-read my posts and find me actually saying, "don't buy from Jaxon".

It's funny that for someone who wants to move on from this topic, you just love trying to leave one last comment about it. Just like I'm sure you're going to leave another comment in response to this post.

Anyway have fun with it. The link I shared exposing Jaxon already garnered enough views +3400.

I'm over it. Hopefully you are too.

So.....moving on, apparently AFTER you take a last swipe? Then moving on? Interesting coming from someone with such "high integrity." If you truly want to move on, then stop leaving condescending remarks to others and then telling everyone else to move on and accusing others of doing the same things you do.

Again, Jaxon is a fraud, don't buy from Jaxon, buy from Tony Mei. Duly noted, thanks for the heads up.

Moving on? If not, go ahead and PM me and I'm more than willing to have a discussion with you about this. Since you have such high integrity, I'm sure you don't want to pollute the thread, right?

So.....moving on, apparently AFTER you take a last swipe? Then moving on? Interesting coming from someone with such "high integrity."

Again, Jaxon is a fraud, don't buy from Jaxon, buy from Tony Mei. Duly noted, thanks for the heads up.

Moving on?

Lol!!!!
It wasn't even five minutes and you responded back. You really do live in these SSF forums.

Anyway let me know if you ever can find a post of me actually saying "Don't buy from Jaxon"

In terms of me "polluting" this thread like the other forum, it's funny that people on the other forum are actually STILL having a discussion about it. Yourself included LOL

If I don't respond back in a few minutes, it's probably because I'm not lurking in the forums.

[emoji1365]

gj1980 tries to start a fight on-line, but when it doesn't go his way, suddenly it gets to be up to him to decide when it's time to move on.

OK.

This is amazing.

gj1980 tries to start a fight on-line, but when it doesn't go his way, suddenly it gets to be up to him to decide when it's time to move on.

OK.

This is amazing.

The guy is demonstrably just trolling at this point. People who resort to ad hominem, attempted personal insults are generally insecure people with a crumbling position, attempting to sound confident.

It seems gj1980 likes to tell people to move on and then after a while comes back with the same topic. A vicious cycle :slap

北京国安;9186547 said:
https://www.facebook.com/jin.jaxon/posts/1001972126605535

To @Gj1980,you are mentioned in this link

You framed me in Feb,I didn't forget that you son of bixch

Framing you? Was I the one that told you to use Tony Mei's pictures and advertise that they were your capes.

Maybe just focus on the facts.

You were caught using Tony Mei's pictures and pretending they were your capes and selling them.

End of Story.

Don't worry, I won't forget you either. I'll remember you as the one that used Tony Mei's pictures and advertised that it was your cape.

You're mentioned in this link too.
Viewed +3,500 times
https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035

Am I the only one that thinks gj1980 or whatever his name is should just go home and shut the ***k up about this?

See Batman returns thread up.

Enter waiting for new pics.

See what it's inside.

Close the thread.

:slap

Am I the only one that thinks gj1980 or whatever his name is should just go home and shut the ***k up about this?

Who're you again??
Oh wait, you're the one that bought one of Jaxons capes and posted pictures of it. Too much silver marks on that Batman btw
71e572e61c5672cc0daf62dfa6095273.jpg

d0356e3fc9089865a5a44ede617ed565.jpg

Here's Mine using Tony Mei's. Big Difference
653c19fe52f4d8130993169588e06dac.jpg

247b6cf891e6054880a1f8d99413ac3d.jpg

Oh snap Creasy, you got called out on having a less-than-mint-condition figure. Whatchu gonna do now?!?!

I saw Tony post about this on facebook, and it seems to me there is a genuine issue here about selling items using pictures that are not his.

However, the way you are posting about it and attacking members for no reason, gj1980, actually makes people pay LESS attention to it, because you are doing it in such an obnoxious way. If anything, you are undermining the legitimacy that claim has.

I saw Tony post about this on facebook, and it seems to me there is a genuine issue here about selling items using pictures that are not his.

However, the way you are posting about it and attacking members for no reason, gj1980, actually makes people pay LESS attention to it, because you are doing it in such an obnoxious way. If anything, you are undermining the legitimacy that claim has.

:goodpost:

I might seem a bit harsh but I'm merely responding to those specific members
(A) being rude to me for sharing the info
(B) justifying what Jaxon did because Jaxon provides a cheaper price
(C) don't have a single clue what they're talking about

If I've offended you per se, I have no problems apologizing.

@gj1980- I think by this time, people heard you and know the jaxon and Tony Mei issue. Just leave it and let people decide for themselves now. You made an attemp to let people be aware, and that's all you can do.

Back