Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Wow, thanks for the heads up. That's kind of unreal

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yeah thanks. I have hemmed and hawed about getting a Keaton Batman ever since the 89 version was announced, but this put me over the edge, particularly with no tax or shipping added.

Is it possible to do the cape spread open wings with this one or not as well as the DX09 due to the thicker/more wiring in that cape?

This is the closest I got it too, posted a while back

I'm glad you guys were able to get one at that price. I'm currently on a self-imposed buying ban.

Well my order was canceled and I was refunded without explanation. I hope that others who ordered got to keep theirs.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Sorry to hear yours got cancelled, kara. They probably oversold. Got the set today and it seemed like the Wayne figure had been on display as it didn't have any plastic wrappings on the hands and feet.

Gotta say I'm kinda digging the torn cowl look but I'll probably sell off the Wayne figure at some point.

2c6c783fc15fa5a042a7ce5815f55987.jpg

8b787a7f067fdf4d04405ebc76bc25c7.jpg

I am hoping we can at least get a Penguin from Tweeterhead but it seems like Catwoman didn't sell to well for them.

IMG_2034.jpg

I love this look. I think I will get a second Batman though so I can display Keaton as Batman also.

I got an email from Forbidden Planet that my order was cancelled as well for the 2-pack............They responding by saying that their system had a glitch and kept excepting orders after their stock was sold out...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this years glitch-gate :thud:

Glitch my ass. They've been doing that for years, taking orders they can't fulfil for one reason or another. I don't think they're screwing people out of their money but still, you can't be sure you have an order locked in with Forbidden Planet.

Well I just ordered my Hot Toys Dawn of Justice regular Batman and armored Batman from them. I hope I won't fall in the same problem.

I saw that they have two pages. On one of them they have sold out the regular version.

This is sold out:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/161195-...uxe-action-figure-batman/#product-description

I ordered from here:

https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-1-6-scale-batman-mms
Are they the one a-dev? Are you talking about them?

.co.uk is where I ordered an elder predator (first release) and they never got it in stock. I believe others had similar stories.

I am hoping we can at least get a Penguin from Tweeterhead but it seems like Catwoman didn't sell to well for them.

Although the likeness is great on the Tweeterhead Catwoman,. the expression they chose just isn't fierce enough. She's just smiling like she's out for a stroll. That kept me away from it--that, and the hope that eventually Hot Toys would give us one (and I still think they will.)

Thank you the answer a-dev. I hope mine wont have the same fate. Anyway this is a little worrying. They will have the armored Batman in stock around oct. 30 and the regular at nov. 30 so I hope they will deliver. I don't understand why they are doing this. Why accept more order than the maximum limit?

I think you guys are conflating the stock that a NY store has, a store that doesn't take pre-orders, with a UK chain. I'm not sure there's any connection between the two to be honest, other than the name.

Although the likeness is great on the Tweeterhead Catwoman,. the expression they chose just isn't fierce enough. She's just smiling like she's out for a stroll. That kept me away from it--that, and the hope that eventually Hot Toys would give us one (and I still think they will.)

I got the Tweeterhead Catwoman and find her quite an amazing piece. But if Hot Toys actually puts out Bob The Goon, I'd have hope for her and Penguin someday.

Yeah, the cowl paired with that torso looks SICK, regardless of it being NOT movie accurate. Found a loose/complete set for decent price. Thanks. ... Anyone doesn't want the box let me know.

Back