Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

How is it not accurate? because he doesn't have blood on his face?

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

You can always just add it on I used costume blood on a toothpick image.jpegimage.jpeg

Mind the gauntlet and bat ears,they are too sharp

433b4537a6705f893f4a2683c2a052f0.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yeah, no wires at the end of the cape like the DX09 so this was the best I could do... cheers.

Yeah, no wires at the end of the cape like the DX09 so this was the best I could do... cheers.

Best you could do?
Mate that's one of the war photos of the returns bat Iv seen!!!
Tell me what you did with the cape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still prefer this pose
539a20ce6d18445bb65f5aace48b3b72.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Best you could do?
Mate that's one of the war photos of the returns bat Iv seen!!!
Tell me what you did with the cape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! :duff Nothing really, just raised the arms and draped the cape over it so that the arms would hold it up.

Yeah BR line is finished IMO- I think the BR HT figures did not sell well....

Huh? The line only consists of one figure? It's hardly a line. Got any sales or evidence to back this up that it didn't sell well? You're forgetting about the single Returns Batman. The single Returns Batman sold out within 3 months. It can't even be found online anymore from UK, Asian, or American retailers. The Hot Toys flagship store and Sideshow collectibles doesn't even have the single listed anymore. BBTS, Alterego, TA, etc. are all sold out. This is a stark contrast to something like the Arkham video game Batman that is still in stock everywhere. Yeah, there's the double pack with the Bruce Wayne but those are limited quantity. Those were a hard sell from the beginning because Hot Toys fumbled Keaton's likeness. Still, last time I checked BBTS only has 26 pcs. left and Alterego comics has 4 of the two-packs. It hasn't even been a year yet either. It took years for value sets like the Batman Armory, Batman signal and the Steve Rogers & Captain America set to sell out. I'm sure by the holidays they'll have sold through which means that both the single and double Returns set is extinguished. Not bad for 10 months.

Considering how underachieving and meager they were in regards to Bruce Wayne's headsculpt and the accessory choices, I would be very surprised if they didn't profit. I seem to recall people claiming that the DX 09 was a poor seller even though it sold out within 5 months of it's initial Asia release date. Yet they still made the Returns Batman years later.

What exactly constitutes as a good seller now a days anyway? Something that is sold out before it even ships to customers? That seems like an unrealistic goal for a 24 year old license. If the single Returns Batman selling out quickly in mere months isn't a sign that there is interest in this license, then I'm not sure what would. I mean hell, they're making a Cesar Romero Joker and that 60s movie line took years to sell out. Batman and Robin were heavily discounted and the line seemed dead.

Are cracked boot sockets common issue for this guy??

Just received mine and one of them is cracked and the boot just falls off. :thud:

Last edited:

I hate that Hot Toys uses that clear plastic for boots. It is so brittle and fragile. Sorry to hear yours broke.

Where can I get a Wayne head and broken cowl? Dont mind if its custom

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Huh? The line only consists of one figure? It's hardly a line. Got any sales or evidence to back this up that it didn't sell well? You're forgetting about the single Returns Batman. The single Returns Batman sold out within 3 months. It can't even be found online anymore from UK, Asian, or American retailers. The Hot Toys flagship store and Sideshow collectibles doesn't even have the single listed anymore. BBTS, Alterego, TA, etc. are all sold out. This is a stark contrast to something like the Arkham video game Batman that is still in stock everywhere. Yeah, there's the double pack with the Bruce Wayne but those are limited quantity. Those were a hard sell from the beginning because Hot Toys fumbled Keaton's likeness. Still, last time I checked BBTS only has 26 pcs. left and Alterego comics has 4 of the two-packs. It hasn't even been a year yet either. It took years for value sets like the Batman Armory, Batman signal and the Steve Rogers & Captain America set to sell out. I'm sure by the holidays they'll have sold through which means that both the single and double Returns set is extinguished. Not bad for 10 months.

Considering how underachieving and meager they were in regards to Bruce Wayne's headsculpt and the accessory choices, I would be very surprised if they didn't profit. I seem to recall people claiming that the DX 09 was a poor seller even though it sold out within 5 months of it's initial Asia release date. Yet they still made the Returns Batman years later.

What exactly constitutes as a good seller now a days anyway? Something that is sold out before it even ships to customers? That seems like an unrealistic goal for a 24 year old license. If the single Returns Batman selling out quickly in mere months isn't a sign that there is interest in this license, then I'm not sure what would. I mean hell, they're making a Cesar Romero Joker and that 60s movie line took years to sell out. Batman and Robin were heavily discounted and the line seemed dead.

:goodpost:

Where can I get a Wayne head and broken cowl? Dont mind if its custom

Which part of Spain? In Madrid I saw a few times a torn cowl in Wallapop.

Bilbao. North

Nothing in wallapop right now

If I see any I will PM to you. :)

Back