Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Your probably right, but the NECA releases should be a good guage of how much interest there is for these characters and if the demand is still there for more Returns items to be made.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Hey friends I wanna ask something about my BR Figure...

dx09's interchangable faces compatible with BR figure?

s-l1600.jpg

doubtful - probably not - judging based just on the pics - the jawbone and cheek lines are different sizes - the cowls are completely different as well

so all you wanna say is that? "dont spend your money for nothing" ? :D

I'm pretty sure this was asked before and maybe several times, but can the Batman Returns head fit on the dx09 Batman 89 body?

Changed up my returns setup just waiting on Catwoman ! The base is from the tweeterhead catwoman found one loose for cheap. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Hey friends I wanna ask something about my BR Figure...

dx09's interchangable faces compatible with BR figure?

View attachment 288754

Absolutely not and that really bummed me out

BR's mouth piece is huge to 89's mouth piece, the cowl space alone is too wide and deep for the 89 thinner mouth pieces

Posted this long ago

Check out how thick it is

Too much a height difference in the cowl too

Last edited:

Not sure yet have to wait and see which one I like better. :)

I'm on the fence with Sculptor Penguin... It looks superb, but too expensive...

Yeah BR line is finished IMO- I think the BR HT figures did not sell well....

What is this Sdabbs Catwoman and Sculptor Penguin you guys speak of?

Awesome display Jaymig926.

Is it possible to do the cape spread open wings with this one or not as well as the DX09 due to the thicker/more wiring in that cape?

Yeah BR line is finished IMO- I think the BR HT figures did not sell well....
If true, it's no one's fault but their own. They delayed the line by like 5 years, only did one of the three expected figures, half-assed the Batman figure (no expected glider wings, expensive 2-pack required to get the exposed head), and the Keatson sculpt has to be one of of their worst likenesses in recent memory.

If true, it's no one's fault but their own. They delayed the line by like 5 years, only did one of the three expected figures, half-assed the Batman figure (no expected glider wings, expensive 2-pack required to get the exposed head), and the Keatson sculpt has to be one of of their worst likenesses in recent memory.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

They dun ****ed it up themselves. This figure felt so begrudgingly released.

Yup. :goodpost:

Back