1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think there would be any difference from the original release; was there any changes made to the Han in the re-release of the Han/Chewie two pack?

pjam just mentioned that he had the impression the paint was improved. Obviously this could be subtle. Doesn't seem like there are any other changes going on.

pjam just mentioned that he had the impression the paint was improved. Obviously this could be subtle. Doesn't seem like there are any other changes going on.

Correct. I ONLY mentioned that the paint apps seemed a bit better based on their recent paint apps upgrades.

I'm guessing HT used the ANH promo shots as reference for the paint apps on these figs..hence the 'too dark' hair color. HT..please use screencaps in future..more accurate. Anyway i decided to give han and luke a repaint to get something a little more accurate hair wise.. View attachment 278756View attachment 278755View attachment 278754View attachment 278751View attachment 278753View attachment 278752

Looks great! I maintain the HT gave us a very good Han sculpt. It really shines in profile...

Is Jnix doing any more ?

image.jpeg

That's beautiful

Sorry for hijacking the thread again, but I received Jnix sculpt this week and it definitely takes the figure to another level. Now it has practically become the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection :)

27870737624_7aa3ea3eab_b.jpg

28487347475_d03b614329_b.jpg

28487342525_d331627a53_b.jpg

28204057650_e48231e3f6_b.jpg

Looks great! I maintain the HT gave us a very good Han sculpt. It really shines in profile...

Those are some great shots.

Thanks... and yes i also think it's a pretty great ANH solo,only thing that lets it down for me 'aside from hair color' is the mouth which i think jnix completely nailed on his solo sculpt...

Do people think the Jnix head will work for an ESB Han?

Trying to figure out if I should re-buy this HT Han (sold mine) or use the Jnix head for my existing Bespin Han. It seems like it might work for ESB - it doesn't seem quite as ANH specific as the HT Han head (which I'd use for a stormie Han if I rebuy this fig)

I think the sculpt is either or, but the hair does seem a bit more ANH specific. I like the shots Comatoast did with his Hoth figure though.

I think it might be most perfect for Stormtrooper Han actually, after he pulls the helmet off it reminds me of the hair style Jnix did. Excuse the height on Han, he's on the Luke body.
DSC_0002_zpsimtaosil.jpg

I'll give the Bespin look a shot when it arrives. The Han Hoth extra head I initially used just isn't good enough to pull it off. There's so much focus on the headsculpt for Bespin outfit.

Looking at a few ESB pics, the Jnix hair actually isn't too far off the ESB look as it appears in a few scenes.

Love it on the stormie body, but even the extra Han Hoth head looks pretty decent on the stormie body. Something about the white armor just seems to set off any headsculpt.

I'm liking it more and more on the Hoth figure. The hair is too "fluffy" and parted wrong for ESB but it still is so Ford that it works. I will probably modify one of my Inigo sculpts to work in the Hoth headgear ultimately though. Although HT will probobly release all the Hoth figs next year!

Han-three-quarter-hoth-jnix-1200px.jpg

Back