1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it matter? People are usually moaning at the lack of 'extras' with ht figures. :lol

Then they complain when they load a figure and charge more

lol exactly! People are going to find something to complain about. I'm just happy that we are finally seeing some decent releases. BTTF, SW, Alien! Sure this sculpts not 100% but Ford is extremely hard to sculpt and I think this is the best effort so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if his hair will cover the neck joint. Exposed neck joints is the biggest reason I pass on figures.

lol exactly! People are going to find something to complain about. I'm just happy that we are finally seeing some decent releases. BTTF, SW, Alien! Sure this sculpts not 100% but Ford is extremely hard to sculpt and I think this is the best effort so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like saying 'my wife is pretty decent looking'! You just gonna settle for decent?

I can't think of another actor who has had so many sculpt done in so many different scales and so very few of them are generally accepted as being a good likeness. I think one of the Indy PFs done by Trevor has been the best attempt so far, but Han has been more elusive. I agree this is probably the best one so far, but its still not perfect.

I recently sold my Sideshow version of this Han the other day and I couldn't believe how dated it was. Buck Body. Old paint. And OK likeness. This one is vastly superior. Wouldn't surprise me though if they added the Greedo killer blaster to the deluxe set. The Groot and Rocket set got two additional accessories thrown in, one of them being a new Sideshow exclusive. I'm hoping something similar happens here too.

If they can fix the material on the new Amazing Spider-Man figure and Star-Lord's headsculpt, they can and will surely fix Han and Chewie's minor issues.

Back