1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's like saying 'my wife is pretty decent looking'! You just gonna settle for decent?

As in decent I meant as in comparison to HT releases before BTTF etc which were getting pretty horrible Mark 10056, Rose hill Stark things like that. So in decent I meant they are actually getting back on to offering great figures that people have been asking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, ha loved that series. One of a few i watched every single episode. But still, i see more of Ford than Bakula in that sculpt.

As in decent I meant as in comparison to HT releases before BTTF etc which were getting pretty horrible Mark 10056, Rose hill Stark things like that. So in decent I meant they are actually getting back on to offering great figures that people have been asking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats so crazy you say that, it seems like me, Dinolast and others I've seen, are coming back to this board and back to Hot Toys, for me it was Marty, but they got me for 4 pre orders!, So as its been said before, I thought I was out, but they bring me back in :rotfl

EDIT: not 4 marty pre orders, just 4 Hot Toys pre orders :lol

Yep. There i see Ford. That's a custom i guess.
Yeah, I think its an excellent likeness. Im surprised I haven't heard of it or seen it before. Id like to own it. I read something about an Air Force One figure?

I dont see the Quantum Leap dude. :lol
But then again I dont see Gizmo in the new Chewy figure, so who knows!

Edit: I just read that HF sculpt I posted was done by Arnie Kim. Wtf. :lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me though if they added the Greedo killer blaster to the deluxe set. The Groot and Rocket set got two additional accessories thrown in, one of them being a new Sideshow exclusive. I'm hoping something similar happens here too.

It would be great if they added a screaming Chewy head to the set...

Here's my contribution of what I'd like to see changed.

Han Solo DiFabio 2.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly, that's a custom Arnie Kim Ford sculpt. Same guy who did the HT Indiana Jones.

Yeah I saw that picture too, when I was looking at what sculptors did what, and I remember that picture linked to a sideshow freaks board post, and how they said "look arnie kim did this HF sculpt and he's doing Indy", you only get better with time". Sadly he took one giant leap backwards :lol

Kim is an excellent sculptor and undeserving of the bad rap he continues to take for the one rubbish sculpt.

Back