1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joker10.jpg

pQ3SUxB.jpg

For 6 years difference and $100+ price increase it should be a lot better than what it is.

I was just tinking the opposite. Its amazong how different the figure is and shows one more time how much HT has improved their skills over the last years. :lol

Nevertheless what do you think needs to be more improved? The only thing I can think of is the shirt colour which appears to be wrong again.

What kind of TT body is under there?

And where can it be bought separately, for reasonable price and not the price of a DX?

It looks more realistic than older true types

Came home after a long day, and found out Joker has arrived early surprisingly. Was expecting to receive him 4-5 later :lol

But I'm too beat and tired, will try and open him soon as I have quite a few errands and celebrations to do this week being the missus' bday and our anniversary back to back.

image.jpg

Dat toe.

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Julian, and a happy anniversary to my twin bro and sister in law.

I dont think would ever switch the heads the DX11 is scarey good sculpt in my thoughts if anything just make a xtra joker from the new hs from brj.

Yes and yes. And because they can get away with it.
I guess so..........DX 11 wasn't cheap either and took the bait but sold it already. It was a great figure but the bank robber head scupt suits me more due to being a tad bigger and hair is not so green.

Dat toe.

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Julian, and a happy anniversary to my twin bro and sister in law.

:lol that's just the angle that's making my toe all Megan fox. :lol

Thanks, Vinny :lol

**** yeah :rock :lol

Now this is what I'm talking bout! We both get ours on the same day, freaking coincidence is gettin better and better :lol

You got a weird toe too? Is that why you wearing a sock? :lol

Back