1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie will elevate Cap’s notoriety for sure.

Sorry to ask this again, but has their been any word on a Fury figure from TWS?

Just to fix the eye pain problem, they shouldve just released the 2 HS with removable face plate like theyre doing with the goggles. So now fans have the option to display WS

saw the movie today and just couldn't wait to do the preorder. I may have to take that arm off and chrome it up though

Just to fix the eye pain problem, they shouldve just released the 2 HS with removable face plate like theyre doing with the goggles. So now fans have the option to display WS

Does hot toys have the practice of changing their protype figure to make it more screen accurate? Eg. Remove the painted black eye from the unmasked version.

Yes...let's hope they switch the eye smear to the "masked" version, chrome the arm up and maybe provide a...

Spoiler Spoiler:

...make sure we can attach that small sub-machine gun to his back,and PLEASE and environment stand (broken street, rubble or helicarrier deck slab....

Nice!! I am a newbie..did not know they will actually change prototype to make it more screen accurate..always thought they just want $$$$ and not care about such issues.

Does hot toys have the practice of changing their protype figure to make it more screen accurate? Eg. Remove the painted black eye from the unmasked version.

Ehh not sure about that buddy, I'm relatively new to the hobby myself, only a year in. From what I seen, recently the Wolverine HT got worst due to the paining to the mustache and beard, so yea they do change ....

Ehh not sure about that buddy, I'm relatively new to the hobby myself, only a year in. From what I seen, recently the Wolverine HT got worst due to the paining to the mustache and beard, so yea they do change ....

Hahahahah so they do change.....for the worse.lol

Yes...let's hope they switch the eye smear to the "masked" version, chrome the arm up and maybe provide a...

Spoiler Spoiler:

...make sure we can attach that small sub-machine gun to his back
,and PLEASE and environment stand (broken street, rubble or helicarrier deck slab....

Don't worry about it. :D

up_10.jpg

Looks good although I prefer the unmasked head didn't come with the eyeliner.

Yeah the eyeliner is the only disappointment in the figure, I feel like the movie could've kept the goggles without the mask to imply the domino style mask but probably didn't because falcon also had goggles

The part when he catches caps shield, he wearing eyeliner with his mask still on.

And he wears the eyeliner without the mask when he makes the late night visit, but he's almost completely in shadow and it's such a short scene. I believe those are really the only two times he has the eyeliner. The vast majority of the time he doesn't have eyeliner, but for the toy, if one sculpt is gonna have eyeliner, I'd prefer it be the masked version. I loved the portrayal in the film and love the figure, but that eyeliner on the unmasked sculpt just looks goofy as hell.

And he wears the eyeliner without the mask when he makes the late night visit, but he's almost completely in shadow and it's such a short scene. I believe those are really the only two times he has the eyeliner. The vast majority of the time he doesn't have eyeliner, but for the toy, if one sculpt is gonna have eyeliner, I'd prefer it be the masked version. I loved the portrayal in the film and love the figure, but that eyeliner on the unmasked sculpt just looks goofy as hell.

Youre right he looks more menacing with eyeliner and mask on. Thats how it should be and the reg hs should have none. Hey guys this fig hasnt gone production yet so we should spam**** HT email/fb about this.

A photo of the prototype Hot Toys have on show at Hysan Place in Hong Kong at the moment

13665564624_3fb0cfdd37_b_d.jpg

13665358984_02e919b8a0_b_d.jpg

No excuse for the plastic silver arm- should be shiny Diecast if possible- clearly that in the film!

Back