1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the movie, I really want to get the figure but I think I'll wait closer to release to see if HT fixes the hair and chromes the arm.

They've already shown they can chrome plastic with the T-1000 head from the DX 13 (the body's plastic, too, isn't it?), so I don't see why they couldn't chrome The Winter Soldier's arm.

Just saw the movie... now I NEED the figure. Jesus, I'm 5 years old.

However, I don't like that the eyes have the black paint on them. Hew as barely like that in the movie, just one scene I think with the mask on and one with it off with the black paint. The rest of the movie his eyes were unpainted, with and without the mask and he looks better that way.

Let's all complain so HT changes it! Hoorah!

Last edited:
Just saw the movie... now I NEED the figure. Jesus, I'm 5 years old.

However, I don't like that the eyes have the black paint on them. Hew as barely like that in the movie, just one scene I think with the mask on and one with it off with the black paint. The rest of the movie his eyes were unpainted, and he looks better that way.

Let's all complain so HT changes it! Hoorah!

Yep, the second head should be plain, would be alot more useful.

Totally agreed that a plain head will be much much better!

you guys think hot toys will be releasing another winter soldier figure? from this CA: TW?

given the popularity of the movie?

i think we will be getting another winter soldier in cap 3.

but i really wanted a plain sebastian stan head sculpt this time round?

what you guys think?

HI RES (Right click and choose "View Image" to get better resolution)

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Totally agreed that a plain head will be much much better!

you guys think hot toys will be releasing another winter soldier figure? from this CA: TW?

given the popularity of the movie?

i think we will be getting another winter soldier in cap 3.

but i really wanted a plain sebastian stan head sculpt this time round?

what you guys think?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alright well after seeing the movie last night, I had to pull the trigger today and pre order the SHIELD suit/Steve set and Winter Soldier. God damn was Winter Soldier a complete badass, Steve was too. The fight scene on the bridge was absolutely thrilling and the choreography was amazing. And Winter Soldier was absolutely brutal after kicking that guy
Spoiler Spoiler:
That made me and my friends gasp and just made us go holy ****, that was really really bad; poor guy. This movie needed the more serious tone though. They showed Sharon AND Maria Hill both being badasses which I really appreciated.

:exactly::lol

Its was really violent, it felt like a better more mature movie thats why I loved it so much

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Haha go read the comic man. That explains it thoroughly and perfectly.

But if you really wanna know...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice, I didn't know the details. The movie doesn't follow thta very closely :lol but it works anyway

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh you heard news about it? i certainly hope you are right!so i can wait for that purchase instead
i am buying too much figures from this movie already.

So why did the Winter Soldier wear the eye makeup? I know the real reason is because in the comics he wears a Robin/Zorro mask, and I guess they didn't what to use that, but what was the point of the makeup? I think he had it under the mask/goggles, right?

hahaha. or maybe more release of the golden age suit captain america by hottoys?
i think they will do 1 more version of that

Since they didn't do it for BD Mk7, an IRON MAN figure, sadly I doubt they will for good ol' Cap...

Since they didn't do it for BD Mk7, an IRON MAN figure, sadly I doubt they will for good ol' Cap...

true!! FREAKING IRON MAN is one of the most popular marvel character now!
hope the rave reviews of the new cap movie enchaned the chance of another winter soldier or Cap figure!

Back