1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't know. Have you seen the movie yet? I hope my explanation was pretty close to the film.

Nope haven't seen it yet and was just curious how the movie explained bucky's transformation to TWS. Yeah in the comic the russians find his body
and brainwash him, the injury he got from the rocket explosion gave him amnesia. He practically never aged from the 40's cuz they cryofreezed him all
time. I just was wondering how the movie explains it since feel to his death fighting hydra in TFA.

Having seen the film, I know two things about him.

1. I felt really bad for Bucky.
2. He comes in and out of the film like the Joker did, to mess it up for Steve.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Haha go read the comic man. That explains it thoroughly and perfectly.

But if you really wanna know...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's pretty close to what happened in the film except for...
Spoiler Spoiler:

WS was completely a badass killer in the movie. After having seen the movie, I'm actually tempted to get the figure. Damn you Marvel!

Alright well after seeing the movie last night, I had to pull the trigger today and pre order the SHIELD suit/Steve set and Winter Soldier. God damn was Winter Soldier a complete badass, Steve was too. The fight scene on the bridge was absolutely thrilling and the choreography was amazing. And Winter Soldier was absolutely brutal after kicking that guy
Spoiler Spoiler:
That made me and my friends gasp and just made us go holy ****, that was really really bad; poor guy. This movie needed the more serious tone though. They showed Sharon AND Maria Hill both being badasses which I really appreciated.

I'm not a Facebook guy but everyone who is should start flooding their page with that suggestion. I didn't even get to see the flick yet and it's plain to see that the cheap finish on the arm is a letdown.

Returned from my second viewing,I absolutely love this character. M Studios did a great job of transitioning from comic to film. Still a big fan of Loki but this guy right up there in terms of favorite Marvel villains.

Saw the movie tonight and loved it. It's making me think about also getting this guy and Falcon. Already have Strike suit Cap 2 pack, Golden Age Cap and Black Widow on pre-order. This could end up being horribly expensive for one flick.

Saw the movie tonight and loved it. It's making me think about also getting this guy and Falcon. Already have Strike suit Cap 2 pack, Golden Age Cap and Black Widow on pre-order. This could end up being horribly expensive for one flick.

Loved the movie. TWS design team did an awesome job with these characters--Except for Golden Age Cap, I've got the others on PO as well.

Be glad you didn't start collecting when the Dark Knight line was introduced. :lol:thud:

Harvey Two Face, Bank Robber Joker, DX02 Batman, DX01 Joker, Gordon, DX11 Joker, DX12 Batman, TF Batman/Bruce, Bane, Catwoman, Bat-Pod, Tumbler, and now Armory w/ Alfred & Bruce, future 1/12 Bat, Bat Signal, who knows what else... haha That's my TDKT collection right there. Also have a 2nd DX11 Joker for interrogation display, a 2nd DX12 to display w/ 2nd Joker, and a 2nd Bane (which I might sell if I don't pose him in a fight w/ Batman) and custom bodies for extra clothing sets (Policeman Joker, Nurse Joker, Harvey Dent).

Back