1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battle mode onn~

DSC_7379.jpg

whoa, that looks pretty amazing. Did you have to permanently damage the toy to mod it?

The wire like this: (i used light blue colour)

electro_luminescent_wire_lights_pink_12.jpg

It powered with battery AA, came with controler switch, press one the light glow, press twice goes blinking, press three times goes very fast blinking (more like thunder light hehe)

I did nothing with this figure, no mod as well, what I did is just make the figure grab the wire as like the original whip, then I hide the controller behind the legs :p
I've been thinking to mod it, cut the cable then joint it with the switch on the hands, quite simple actually...

The wire like this: (i used light blue colour)

electro_luminescent_wire_lights_pink_12.jpg

It powered with battery AA, came with controler switch, press one the light glow, press twice goes blinking, press three times goes very fast blinking (more like thunder light hehe)

I did nothing with this figure, no mod as well, what I did is just make the figure grab the wire as like the original whip, then I hide the controller behind the legs :p
I've been thinking to mod it, cut the cable then joint it with the switch on the hands, quite simple actually...

Damn! Good work, simple and highly effective!

Now I'm off to eBay... :chase

Did you have to use one of these light sets or two? If you used one, how did you get it to both sides to each hand? Did you split the wire?

You could use one EL wire. Just run it behind him. But I'd recommend two. They are not that expensive.

Check him out guys!! Just wanted to show the luminescent wire with the original whips, I don't put batteries in my figures, so no arch reactor sorry! IMG_2055.jpg IMG_2053.jpg IMG_2052.jpg

Back